11-10-17 Off limits

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

themacnut

Re: 11-10-17 Off limits

Post by themacnut »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:37 pm
@FGF, I guess I was unclear this time. My fault. I did not type that I don't think Gary would lie and involve Peggy in that lie. As much as I am sure he'd like a monogamous relationship with Peggy, I don't think he'd go that route. It might work, but it is an excuse to dodge him having to give James anal sex. While it is hijinks, it isn't what Peggy is wanting him to do ("no butt"). It would probably get him out of the threesome, but it isn't growth for Gary.
And even if Gary did try it anyway, it'd probably go a lot like this;

Gary: "Sorry Tracy, I can't do this, I have a girlfriend."
Tracy: "So?"
Gary: "Well. she wants monogamy, just me and her having sex, no one else."
Tracy: "Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this???"
Gary: "Well, um, it...it just happened."
Tracy:"Just happened? Right before you came over?"
Gary: "Um, yeah, she just moved in and everything..."
Tracy: "Your brand new girlfriend just moved in with you and this is the first time I'm hearing you have one???"
Gary: "Um, well, yeeeaaahhhh..."
Tracy: "Drop those flaming pants, liar. We're doing this thing."
Gary: "...." :((
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

Gary looks remarkably unmauled, despite having Lita thrown in his face at high velocity. She must really like that monkey. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

^ Do not grok.

Anyway, looks like in the end no one linked the What What video... Google at your own risk. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)