30-09-17 I can destroy him

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 30-09-17 I can destroy him

Post by Spidrift »

You’re right about Matt, of course. He mostly seems to get off on danger - if only the trivial danger of leaving the door unlocked - and having Yuki actually leave him visibly bruised clearly makes the danger more real for him.

Yuki and Sonya seem tame by comparison; their sex sessions never even left bruises that I recall (except on Gary). It was all stereotyped girly-fight hair-pulling and slapping.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That might be because - GENERALLY SPEAKING! - injuries to men are played off as comedy in mainstream media, but injury to women is a signal for Drama and a possible source of outrage.
"A girl beating up a guy is funny; a guy beating up a girl is abuse", someone once said of their manga.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

brasca wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:24 pm
So the butt-monkey has become the butt-monker
I am deeply and truly ashamed of myself for laughing at that
Yet still, I live...

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 am
That might be because - GENERALLY SPEAKING! - injuries to men are played off as comedy in mainstream media, but injury to women is a signal for Drama and a possible source of outrage.
heh remember how Yuki wanted to punch Sonya on the vagina as hard as she could, but her tiny fist slipped in and Sonya loved it because, wow, her first fisting! :D

everything Yuki & Sonya did during sex was so extremely violent it should have ended with them in the hospital..... but it was played for laughs bc that's how media works, as you say

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don't eat that peanut butter too fast Gary, it can choke one.
:p