30-09-17 I can destroy him

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

sparky

Re: 30-09-17 I can destroy him

Post by sparky »

Solution: Ask if his "girlfriend" Peggy can come along so she can do the butt stuff and somehow have it where he is unaware of it being her while "Gary", aka "Tracy" does the oral stuff. Not a lot in there for Gary but at least he isn't doing anything he doesn't want to do and the women are enjoying themselves doing what they like to do. James probably wouldn't balk at a foursome if this ultimatum was okay with him. Maybe he can do Peggy while she's pegging James or something like that.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

sukebe senpai wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 am
The only chance that Gary may actually have to get out of this situation is to do the butt-wrecking first, and to do it in such a way that James will not want to go near Gary for the next few centuries. Perhaps fisting would be viable. With a little sand added to the Crisco.
And that would arguably be assault with intent to harm, and go well beyond the limits of the acceptable.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 am
At least stupid James' curiosity to experiment being hampered by some weird sanctimony has stayed consistent? Aha...
I don't get the impression he has a moral objection to anal sex here; he just feels defensive of his arse's tenderness. Hey, I can relate.
Sorry, there was some miscommunication. I didn't mean that he has moral objection to getting his butt-rammed, but rather the whole "threesome" was brought up because his supposed "respect for women" prevents him from receiving certain favours his girlfriend is both willing and eager to provide, thus he asks for a third party/proverbial butt monkey.
sukebe senpai wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:18 am
Spidrift wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:11 am
Idiot plotting at its highest, with Ma3's peculiar love of threatening its male characters' anuses as a bonus. And James would do best to enter a monastery.
What makes you think his butt would be safe in a monastery?
Monastery of eunuchs maybe safer bet?

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Not really. Not to an inventive and sufficiently interested party.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

sukebe senpai wrote:
Do you mean, do I think that monasteries are hotbeds of male-on-male rape? No, not particularly. I think that they're quiet places full of people who have at least nominally eschewed sex. Which many characters in this comic could probably use as a temporary option from time to time.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Spidrift wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:05 am
At most, James is bisexual. His sex life with Tracy is clearly far too active and mutually satisfactory for anyone to call him “gay” with an, ahem, straight face.
Dillon's bf was like that too, and look at him now
James right now is transitioning from bi to gay, just like that guy did

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, Jerzy's complete transition would be more convincing if he didn't keep screwing someone who he knew as female for many years and literally still sees as female some of the time. And if he hadn't screwed Zii within the last year or two.

And if you're going to define him as "gay" because he says so, you can't define him as Dillon's boyfriend, because he says not. A true Master of Denial, is Jerzy.

(A better example might be Sonya's ex Jake, actually. Though he was still deep in denial when last seen - and he too has done far too much hetero stuff in the recent past for me to use any other word than "bi".)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 am
sukebe senpai wrote:
Do you mean, do I think that monasteries are hotbeds of male-on-male rape? No, not particularly. I think that they're quiet places full of people who have at least nominally eschewed sex. Which many characters in this comic could probably use as a temporary option from time to time.
You haven't heard of Mt. Athos in Greece, then.
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:29 am
sukebe senpai wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 am
The only chance that Gary may actually have to get out of this situation is to do the butt-wrecking first, and to do it in such a way that James will not want to go near Gary for the next few centuries. Perhaps fisting would be viable. With a little sand added to the Crisco.
And that would arguably be assault with intent to harm, and go well beyond the limits of the acceptable.
Well, he did say "destroy"... And harm - intentional or not - isn't below what Ma3 characters can or will do.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
FIRRIB

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

But not sexual harm. The characters have punched and kicked and flipped and traumatised each other, but no one has pushed anyone else down, ripped off their underwear and endeavoured to cause them pain while they got their rocks off.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, only in trivial and consensual amounts...
---------
Spidrift

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:34 pm
And if you're going to define him as "gay" because he says so, you can't define him as Dillon's boyfriend, because he says not
I'm not getting you, you say 'if you're going to define him as "gay" because he says so', why the 'if' conditional? I need to define him and debate his gayness cause it's not for certain he's gay, that's your meaning?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, it isn’t clear to me that he’s gay rather than bi, by any sensible definition. But my point is, if the rule is that people can always determine what descriptions apply to themselves, then that rule should be applied consistently. So if you’re defining Jerzy as “gay” because he says so, then you probably can’t define him as Dillon’s boyfriend, because he terminated that state.
---------
Spidrift

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:02 pm
But not sexual harm. The characters have punched and kicked and flipped and traumatised each other, but no one has pushed anyone else down, ripped off their underwear and endeavoured to cause them pain while they got their rocks off.
With the exception of Yuki, I guess you're right. But there's a first time for everything. I wonder, however, if ending up in the hospital with a prolapse would cause James to shake his obsession with Gary. Or, if we want to be more exact (although this is a case of what Umberto Eco defines as the "slandered village idiot", i.e. a character who doesn't know and can't know what we, the readers, know), Gary's grapefruit.
FIRRIB

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Actually, Yuki has never seemed to get a sexual thrill from inflicting violence. In fact, her violence is her reaction to feeling sexually threatened. She does get off on receiving a bit of fairly mild bondage and spanking, but that’s just a quite trivial level of kink, especially by Ma3 standards.

The character who gets off most on that kind of thing seems to be Zii (surprise surprise), who wouldn’t let that stripper stop spanking her - but even that was just fairly light open-hand stuff. The Ma3 character who arguably comes closest to getting off on inflicting pain would actually be Peggy, with her pegging fetish - but she seems to keep well on the right side of the line with regard to consent. (Translation; she’s found Mr. Consent-To-Anything.) Then there’s Tatiana in SotR, but she’s just a comedy sadist - and actually, her real aim seems to be to get the other person to consent, as abjectly as possible.
---------
Spidrift

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:08 pm
The character who gets off most on that kind of thing seems to be Zii (surprise surprise), who wouldn’t let that stripper stop spanking her - but even that was just fairly light open-hand stuff.
Lol nah you're wrong, that would be Matt who got so turned on by Yuki's crazy violent sexxor (tearing out all his hair, bruising him all over) he demanded another round

I guess Sonya & Yuki herself are top candidates too, since their lovemaking mixed with savage violence against each other was so good for them.....
Spidrift wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:08 pm
So if you’re defining Jerzy as “gay” because he says so, then you probably can’t define him as Dillon’s boyfriend, because he terminated that state.
Cool but I'm not 'defining Jerzy as “gay” because he says so' I'm defining him as gay cause everyone and their uncle says so, including the one female who sleeps with him, Angel, who needs to use a special set of techniques to please him which are specially designed to allow women to fuck gay men and satisfy them...

I guess they're really kinky techniques too since, when Angel explained them to nerd girl, it fried her childish brain...