Aaaand Gary... too ? Maybe ? :))

Storm-forge mystique

Re: 28-09-17 Who is the girl you wanna ask - Vol 10 begins

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...wait, why is she annoyed at this?

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Sooo, James is bi-curious or full-on bi? Asking for a ficticious friend.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

What a way to start the next volume

Looks like that "BJ/Grapefruiting" is making James question some things
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 am
Because, apparently, after setting things up to pop James' BJ cherry, he STILL hasn't let Tracey (his more than willing to oblige girlfriend!) blow him and wants Gary to do it, instead.

So, yeah - I'd be kinda pissed, too. But then, I don't necessarily feel sorry for Tracey - as she's the one who set it up in the first place instead of telling James he'd get his first BJ from her, or no one.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 am
because gary.
Yet still, I live...

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Why do I get the feeling that this might end with both James and Tracy fighting over Gary?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Tracy seems to have grown a complex regarding Gary, i.e. she is jealous and/or insecure that her idiotic boyfriend fancies Gary over her. Which she has shown signs of before, when she stormed in after the *phantom* bj Gary was coerced - by her - into doing to her dumb boyfriend.
Despite Tracy's initial appearance, she hasn't become the most likeable person due to an odd, if sort of believable, change of her character - from being a fellow esoteric game nerd who seemed to like Gary (while not taking him seriously as prospect), to a Matt-like wounded ego with an inferiority complex.
Gary, of course, will likely still be too spineless to do anything other than be roped into strange, one-sided competitions. But who knows - perhaps Peggy's pegging would have put some spine into him?

I'm more interested in seeing Peggy continue her truth bombs or how Sonya's revenge plot further plays out. While it is *good* that Sonya seems to be her old villain-ish self (for Sonya fans, anyway), it is a pity that her life still revolves around Zii - unless her "vengeance" is actually following the mantra of living well being the best revenge, though is unlikely.

Jumping way ahead now, but since the volumes have a sense of symmetry in first and last strips, I guess the final strip will be someone slipping on a banana peel? Oldie but classic. Aha.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I've heard of "popping your cherry," but "popping your banana?" :))

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 am
Tracy seems to have grown a complex regarding Gary, i.e. she is jealous and/or insecure that her idiotic boyfriend fancies Gary over her. Which she has shown signs of before, when she stormed in after the *phantom* bj Gary was coerced - by her - into doing to her dumb boyfriend.
Despite Tracy's initial appearance, she hasn't become the most likeable person due to an odd, if sort of believable, change of her character - from being a fellow esoteric game nerd who seemed to like Gary (while not taking him seriously as prospect), to a Matt-like wounded ego with an inferiority complex.
I'm pretty sure Tracey's annoyance comes more from the fact that her boyfriend refuses to let her blow him because he thinks it's demeaning to women moreso than the fact that he wants a threeway with Gary - more than likely for the sole purpose of getting another BJ from him.
Gary, of course, will likely still be too spineless to do anything other than be roped into strange, one-sided competitions. But who knows - perhaps Peggy's pegging would have put some spine into him?
It would be nice if Gary told them both to go screw themselves; or, at the very least, accidentally convince Tracey to dump the louse- but, it's Gary. If Tracey is looking to begrudgingly convince him to partake in James' birthday wish, he'll probably agree - because, pretty girl and boobies.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Yeah, I can see merit in that interpretation, too.

I was thinking it also could be a case of being frustrated due to becoming hoist with her own petard.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh, what tangled webs we weave...

Well, the bad news is that, instead of carrying on with any of the tangled plots that have just been launched, we plunge back into this strictly optional bit of Gary-related foolishness. I mean, if this really is the last volume, do we need more of this, of all the possibilities? Unless we're about to see the threat of having another man's cock in his mouth finally push Gary into developing a bit of strength of character, I guess - but I bet what we'll actually see is more comedy goofiness. Light relief between phases of high melodrama is all very well, but there're (probably) only 150 strips left.

On the other hand, the good news is that this isn't more wrestling, which is what I feared when I saw the strip title. Oh, and we get to see as much of Tracy as we're allowed under current rules, which is always nice.

Anyhow - the little matter of what he'll be called on to do aside, Gary shouldn't complain too much. He should be used to MMF threesomes by now, and hell, this will involve Tracy. All he actually needs to do is say "You don't need me for that, James, and you shouldn't have to ask; let's see what your girlfriend can do for you..." For that matter, some time, Tracy really needs to tell James about her second job, if we're talking about closure for minor plots.

Also, nice symbolic use of banana in last panel.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
While it is *good* that Sonya seems to be her old villain-ish self (for Sonya fans, anyway), it is a pity that her life still revolves around Zii - unless her "vengeance" is actually following the mantra of living well being the best revenge, though is unlikely.
That's unlikely, but if the comic can't fit much more of Sonya in on stage, it's the one thing that would make me feel relatively good about her treatment. Sonya is the one character who's experienced really impressive character development in the entire history of this comic; the fact that she keeps trying to use her new powers for evil is unfortunate, but one can hope that it's just a phase she's going through. To see that being crowned by her scoring success on her own terms, and proving that she's moved on to the very best effect, would be quite cool.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Jumping way ahead now, but since the volumes have a sense of symmetry in first and last strips, I guess the final strip will be someone slipping on a banana peel? Oldie but classic. Aha.
Well, this presumably tells us that the last-ever strip will show two characters in bed together - which really narrows the field of possibilities, doesn't it? - and one character doing a double-take as a last punchline. Which, if the writers haven't quite plotted things out in detail, means they've cleverly given themselves nigh-unlimited options.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bat-dork

Post by Bat-dork »

Right now I have one concern. If this is the last volume as rumored, and the last strip mirrors this one, then isn't the whole thing going to end in a cliffhanger?

I mean, imagine a mirror where Zii is on top of DiDi, then DiDi asks for a threesome, and the last panel is with Gary and an upset Zii? If that happens, I'd want to see where it goes, not be left with a guess. In fact, I can't think of any combination of characters I wouldn't be curious about.

Or, the whole of MA3 gets resolved beforehand, and the last strip involves Dillon in Panel 4 being asked into a FFM threesome, with a note «To be continued in Sticky Dilly Buns». That could happen too.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The last strip of each volume echoes the first visually, but the dialogue and plot situation can be completely different - although there are sometimes a few words repeated, just for fun. So the last strip of this volume will probably be two people in bed together, perhaps wrapping up some last will-they-won’t-they plotline (Zii and Gary, finally?), and then one frame of someone pulling a doubletake - probably one last throwaway gag.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.