Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Ophelianime

Re: 26-09-17 Your luck just changed - end of book 9

Post by Ophelianime »

Don Alexander wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:37 pm
Ophelianime wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 pm
Angel: Yeah, I have boy and girl parts. I suppose that shocks you?
I'm pretty sure Angel is girl parts only. Angel is gender fluid, not transgender like Senna, or even intersex like Ramona (who, if I understood it correctly, was at first glance, and without a CAT scan, also girl parts only).
Ok, first of all I have to admit that I'm still relatively new to the whole LGBT+ scene, although I do my best to research it and correct my ignorance. So I'm certainly willing to be open to correction. That being said, are you sure? I thought that Angel was transgender AND gender fluid. If Angel is physically female, than my next question is how can a relationship with Jerzy be possible? Jerzy has already confirmed that he is fully gay. Sure, they had a relationship in the past, but I think that was during his transitional bisexual phase. To quote him, "that was when I could still get it up for a woman." Again, I'm still not entirely knowledgeable about all this, but regardless of what gender Angel is feeling at the moment, if Angel's body is still fully female, can a fully gay man get it up? Again, I am open to correction and explanation. Thank you.

Vitocap

Re: 26-09-17 Your luck just changed - end of book 9

Post by Vitocap »

I do believe her body is fully female, yes.

The question of how a woman and a fully gay man can have sex and find it completely satisfactory was raised in-comic. It was Ruby, if I remember correctly, who went to Angel and very bluntly asked her how it was possible.

Then Angel explained. Not to the readers; to Ruby. Angel whispered in Ruby's ear for a very long time, explaining in detail the techniques she used to satisfy Jerzy. As a result, Ruby's brain short-circuited and stopped working: the stimulation was too much for her.

So we should assume that, at least in the Ma3-verse, there are ways for a woman and a gay man to have sex and enjoy it a whole lot.

In the fictional world, it works just fine.

As for whether it's also possible in the real world, whether Angel's awesome techniques are reality or fantasy, only Giz knows -- and she isn't sharing her knowledge with us. [-(
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.