07-09-17 The Hard Way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: 07-09-17 The Hard Way

Post by Error of Logic »

Or when the threat level outweighs her love of drama.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Error of Logic,
Sonya is a drama sexual, so that won't happen often.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Anyhow, I can't imagine that Sonya would want to risk getting arrested. Now, giving DiDi a one-way ticket for a trip to visit the Source of Ultimate Orgasms in Outer Mongolia...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

No, no, no: Abu Dhabi. :D

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

What about India?
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 am
Wow! Did not see that coming and it was awesome :)

Didi allows it. Sonya does it. Didi switches love. Zii learns that Didi's "My love." means "My orgasm maker." O.O
Hmm... I wonder if Sonya will be able to "do it"...

On one hand, Didi has very specific needs. As Kiley found out, unless you pump her amygdala full of tender romantic feelings, it just doesn't work for her.

On the other hand, Sonya has proved in the past that she has amazing intuition when it comes to guessing the turn-on triggers of her sexual partners. Perhaps she will be able to pull a Doña Juana de Montréalo?

In any case, whatever happens, one thing is certain: the moment Didi agrees to try the experiment, Sonya has won. Because, whether she succeeds on not at giving her a bigger "orgasme" than Zii, she will have established the point that Didi is not in love with Zii and, in fact, is ready to switch partners as soon as she finds someone better at sex.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I'm dubious about sonyas ability to have didi reach an orgasm, since, In theory, after Zii the person Didi would be closest to would be Gary and he therefore he would have a better chance, and we know that didn't work out. I do agree though that Sonya seems very intuitive in that area and I wouldn't count her out.

either way, if didi agrees the Zii is taken down a peg, while if she is able to succeed it's that much more poignant.

I guess the other possibility would be that if the plan is for Didi and Zii to try for a legitimate relationship, then Didi could refuse Sonya, and possibly come back in the future.

Whichever way It goes though, I'm excited to see what happens.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Didi and Gary didn't work out because of Didi's specific needs, which Sonya can figure out, she is better at that than Gary (and Gary wasn't trying to figure out what makes Didi tick, he was just happy that he got to ride the dragon... I really miss Game of Thrones).
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

suranae

Post by suranae »

I think did does love Zii & Gary, but only as good friends. There always was some affection between Suzi & Didi but it always appeared sisterly bordering on motherly.

Then did lost about 60 iq points & we get this.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Blackjack wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 pm
I'm dubious about sonyas ability to have didi reach an orgasm, since, In theory, after Zii the person Didi would be closest to would be Gary and he therefore he would have a better chance, and we know that didn't work out. I do agree though that Sonya seems very intuitive in that area and I wouldn't count her out.

either way, if didi agrees the Zii is taken down a peg, while if she is able to succeed it's that much more poignant.

I guess the other possibility would be that if the plan is for Didi and Zii to try for a legitimate relationship, then Didi could refuse Sonya, and possibly come back in the future.

Whichever way It goes though, I'm excited to see what happens.
Gary, as we've seen, has never seemed to be into the love talk when having sex. Didi obviously needs that feeling. Gary was just in for the sex.

Not sure if Sonya can figure it out, but as you stated, if Didi says yes, Sonya wins either way.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

Sonya has been on the swirly go round ride.
She might try copying it.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Vitocap wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 am
Balancer wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 am
If she pulls it off it'll really be a kick in the teeth for Zi's ego.
I don't think that's even the point Sonya's trying to make here; more like she's proving to Zii that Didi doesn't actually love her - she just wants her for the orgasms.
Yes, exactly. Sonya's been on to DiDi from the beginning. Her assessment of the situation was spot-on: DiDi got done with Gary, wanted to find if Zii could do better, and, since it was indeed the case, DiDi now considers she and Zii are "amoureuses." However, this will only last until someone comes who can do even better... :-s In Sonya's words: Zii is doing a huge damn mistake. The real goal of Sonya's counterattack is to drive this point home.
It's probably the kindest thing anyone could do for Zii in the circumstances. Zii's been very unkind to Sonya, but she doesn't deserve the misery Didi will inevitably subject her to.
Vitocap wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:47 pm
Vitocap wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 pm
What story will the next strips tell? Some ideas off the top of my head:

1) Sonya has had enough of this shit. She kicks Zii and Didi out. Zii and Didi start living together in Didi's room at the old apartment.
... a) and Sonya leaves the band.
... b) and Sonya & Yuki expel Zii from the band.
... c) and the band stays together, but the mood turns really sour.

2) Zii has had enough melodrama. She ditches Sonya, leaving her in tears. Zii and Didi start living together in Didi's room at the old apartment.
... (a) to (c) as before.

3) Didi decides she can't stand the idea of breaking up Sonya and Zii. She tells them to reconcile and leaves with an "Adieu forever, Zii!" (ignoring Zii's desperate hysterical screams). Go figure what happens with the band.

4) Someone arrives. Yuki or Gary or Matt or Peggy or Kiley. Perhaps more than one. They either try to mediate or jump into the fray. Things get more complicated.

5) The three girls reach an agreement and start living together at Sonya's place, in a polyamorous threesome with Zii as the pivot. One day, Sonya and Didi try having sex with each other... and they like it so much, they kick Zii out. Zii returns to Gary for comforting, romance ensues.

6) We leave the trio here and move to another storyline. Something with the wrestlers, perhaps. We won't see Sonya, Didi & Zii again for like fifty strips.
Soooooo...

I'd say that, in this strip, we started in the (2) direction, then veered towards (5) and are now skipping all the stages to the final outcome?

Though (6) is still a possibility... I wouldn't put it past Giz to change the story arc, in the next strip, to something with Tess, Maura, Brandy and Roxie. Then, in fifteen weeks or so, we would return to Sonya's apartment and finally hear DiDi's reply to Sonya's question. :p
It'll be the worgs, mark my words.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

SailorDh wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:36 am
Sonya has been on the swirly go round ride.
She might try copying it.
The swirly seems to be functionally non-emulatable. The only person who's ever taught it to anyone else is Dillon. Amber, who's the comic's biggest sexual technician, can't describe how it works. And anyhow, it's already failed on DiDi once; repeating that would be pointless.

I assume that Sonya will either demonstrate enough insight to understand DiDi's problem, and demonstrate the ability to fake sincerity (which would mean that she'd won the comic, even if she didn't quite beat Zii, because she'd definitely have gone from clueless idiot to someone who paradigmatically has it made), or go on a frantic quest for a winning technique, and probably borrow some hardware from Peggy.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now, Zii, face the nemesis you have created by thine own hands and tongue!!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

'Tongue' in more ways than one, since she scammed Sonya into Frenching her.