Soooooo...Vitocap wrote: ↑Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 pmWhat story will the next strips tell? Some ideas off the top of my head:
1) Sonya has had enough of this shit. She kicks Zii and Didi out. Zii and Didi start living together in Didi's room at the old apartment.
... a) and Sonya leaves the band.
... b) and Sonya & Yuki expel Zii from the band.
... c) and the band stays together, but the mood turns really sour.
2) Zii has had enough melodrama. She ditches Sonya, leaving her in tears. Zii and Didi start living together in Didi's room at the old apartment.
... (a) to (c) as before.
3) Didi decides she can't stand the idea of breaking up Sonya and Zii. She tells them to reconcile and leaves with an "Adieu forever, Zii!" (ignoring Zii's desperate hysterical screams). Go figure what happens with the band.
4) Someone arrives. Yuki or Gary or Matt or Peggy or Kiley. Perhaps more than one. They either try to mediate or jump into the fray. Things get more complicated.
5) The three girls reach an agreement and start living together at Sonya's place, in a polyamorous threesome with Zii as the pivot. One day, Sonya and Didi try having sex with each other... and they like it so much, they kick Zii out. Zii returns to Gary for comforting, romance ensues.
6) We leave the trio here and move to another storyline. Something with the wrestlers, perhaps. We won't see Sonya, Didi & Zii again for like fifty strips.
I'd say that, in this strip, we started in the (2) direction, then veered towards (5) and are now skipping all the stages to the final outcome?
Though (6) is still a possibility... I wouldn't put it past Giz to change the story arc, in the next strip, to something with Tess, Maura, Brandy and Roxie. Then, in fifteen weeks or so, we would return to Sonya's apartment and finally hear DiDi's reply to Sonya's question.