28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

User avatar
rogermart
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by rogermart » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Ophelianime wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Aaaannnndddd this just turned into cheating
Nope, they're not exclusive.

It's a lie with a cover-up... a really good cover-up, i mean, Zii even has her hair done...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

User avatar
LarsenSan
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by LarsenSan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 pm

After a few weeks without checking the webcomic I find Zii having sex with Didi, giving her orgasms and bonding together in a romantic level... yeah, Mary Sue alert.

Also, is this how the comic is going to end? While Gary has a nefarious relationship where he only gets penetrated by a strap-on wearing pervert?

Hex, this is even worse than Lost finale...

Vitocap
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 5:02 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by Vitocap » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm

"It's not cheating, it's just lying to your lover to hide the fact that you broke your promise to her and had sex with another woman! It's totally different!"

Two members have already posted to claim this.

Would be funny... if it wasn't that the guys who write this stuff are obviously dead serious.

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours. :-?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

suranae
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by suranae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:41 pm

For the charge of cheating to stick Zii & Sonya would have to be in a confirmed relationship they mutually agreed to.

Last time we saw they weren't dating. As a matter of fact no one in MA3 is in any form of relationship. The comic universe seems deathly allergic to the idea of a mostly stable romantic relationship/friendship.

Any character that looks headed that way & can't plausibly broken up in the most dramatic fashion is dropped off a cliff or packed in to the cargo compartment of a greyhound bus.

For awhile it looked like amber's friend might end up Gary's gf or friend with benefits & she totally disappeared.

Tracy might've been a friend with benefits. Nope she gets James & crazy hang ups.

samtheman
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by samtheman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm going to laugh so hard if the comic ends with Zii and Matt each getting their "happy" endings to their stories and watch the forums explode in anger. There's no such thing as Karma in the world of Menage a 3 and if people don't like it they should just go read something else. No one is making them read this silly webcomic that's free on the internet and yet they still read it and complain about it.

suranae
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by suranae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Karma is a bad term for the concept. Though zii is due full consequences for a lot of her shenanigans.The creators favor her & she skates by too easily.

Hell, they went back to justify her one out right horrible act of screwing the troll's mom.

suranae
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by suranae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Karma is a bad term for the concept. Though zii is due full consequences for a lot of her shenanigans.The creators favor her & she skates by too easily.

Hell, they went back to justify her one out right horrible act of screwing the troll's mom.

User avatar
Collarnorcrown
Posts: 407
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:45 am
Location: The Void

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by Collarnorcrown » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm

This may well be the set up for Zii's reckoning. I could see this losing her the band (in the most catastrophic way) and at least a couple friends beyond Didi and Sonya being 100% done with her shit. Zii has achieved the mountain top she thought she longed for and desired most. Next comes falling off the cliff.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11618
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by Spidrift » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Vitocap wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm
"It's not cheating, it's just lying to your lover to hide the fact that you broke your promise to her and had sex with another woman! It's totally different!"

Two members have already posted to claim this.

Would be funny... if it wasn't that the guys who write this stuff are obviously dead serious.

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours.
Don't worry, this vanilla straight male brain can detect the smell of bullshit just fine. It's not difficult.

Okay, someone might be able to argue in court that this isn't "cheating" because these two haven't declared exclusivity. But it's one of those situations where for Zii to whine that "It's not really cheating!" would only make the situation much, much worse, not better. There are situations where it's really not clever to split hairs. As sensible men understand perfectly well, thanks very much.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by JoybuzzerX » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:38 pm

samtheman wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:56 pm
I'm going to laugh so hard if the comic ends with Zii and Matt each getting their "happy" endings to their stories and watch the forums explode in anger. There's no such thing as Karma in the world of Menage a 3 and if people don't like it they should just go read something else. No one is making them read this silly webcomic that's free on the internet and yet they still read it and complain about it.
There's no such thing as karma in the real world either. :p

Also, people obviously started out liking it and then didn't like where it went. Why should they stop complaining or talking about it? What's the point of the forums to you? To just congratulate the creative team on putting out a comic?

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11618
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by Spidrift » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 pm

You are invited to consider the difference between constructive criticism and the other sort.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

User avatar
cheshire86
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:35 am

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by cheshire86 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:39 pm

The real miracle here is that the girls in the band can still hear after several hours of Izz "filling in." ;)

User avatar
worldshaking00
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: My little slice of Hell in Arizona

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by worldshaking00 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Just leaving this here.
Image
Too soon?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

User avatar
rogermart
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by rogermart » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm
Vitocap wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm
"It's not cheating, it's just lying to your lover to hide the fact that you broke your promise to her and had sex with another woman! It's totally different!"

Two members have already posted to claim this.

Would be funny... if it wasn't that the guys who write this stuff are obviously dead serious.

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours.
Don't worry, this vanilla straight male brain can detect the smell of bullshit just fine. It's not difficult.

Okay, someone might be able to argue in court that this isn't "cheating" because these two haven't declared exclusivity. But it's one of those situations where for Zii to whine that "It's not really cheating!" would only make the situation much, much worse, not better. There are situations where it's really not clever to split hairs. As sensible men understand perfectly well, thanks very much.
Just clarifying my position: I'm not defending Zii. What she and Didi did is simply wrong, and if she says that it's not cheating it definitely will make things worse, if i were Zii, i would not use ever that excuse to justify myself...

But we are not Zii, Didi or Sonya, we're not even friends, family or acquaintances, we are not in the field, we are watching the game from the stands, and from the stands i commented on another saying "this turned into cheating" which is simply not true in this case. Is it lying? sure, is it wrong, yes, it's even worse using Sonya's house for this? 100%, but it's simply not cheating.
Last edited by rogermart on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

User avatar
rogermart
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by rogermart » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 pm

worldshaking00 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm
Just leaving this here.
Image
Too soon?
Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Now he cheated, and lied about cheating
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Post Reply