19-08-17 Do I let that affect my performance

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

leann123

Re: 19-08-17 Do I let that affect my performance

Post by leann123 »

Yes, you do want Gary Zii. Aside from her lusting after people, Gary seems to be the only one who she truly gets nervous around. If Zii and Gary don't get together, I want to see Kiley come back into Gary's life.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

So is Didi's thinking here that Zii's heart is "denied true amour" from Gary, and that she is trying to "heal" her through this? I'm kind of having difficulty following her thinking at the moment.

Zii's laugh is a bit hard to read too. It could be a slow build laugh (with the bold font at the end) as she is realizing and genuinely laughing at what Didi is suggesting. But as there have been hints of potential infatuation previously, in the words of The Bard "The lady protests too much, methinks."

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Zii's still fighting her attraction to Gary though, fighting it hard. She still thinks she's too cool for him or something. It may take a lot for her to lose that attitude, and no guarantee she'll ever really get there.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I now imagine Zii waking up screaming after her first night with Gary, and then going round all the other women in the comic going "Ohmigod I slept with Gary!" and them going "Oh, did you? Congratulations. Rather sweet, isn't he?"
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

leann123 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:00 pm
Yes, you do want Gary Zii. Aside from her lusting after people, Gary seems to be the only one who she truly gets nervous around. If Zii and Gary don't get together, I want to see Kiley come back into Gary's life.
Zii is going to maintain her Cognitive Dissonance regarding Gary until the bitter end. Kiley will more than likely make up with Matt if she hasn't done so already.

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

It's too bad we don't get more of Roxie, she's always fun :)
Can we have a spin off centered on her and Brandy? Just as badass flirty friends :)
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

^ Oh God no, not even more wrasslin' plot. :P

Poor Maura and Tess, they just can't win.

And Zii's Gary-denial gets more and more annoying.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)