Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rogermart

Re: 10-08-17 Kiley taught you many things

Post by rogermart »

Naturallyhighpenguin wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm
Summary so far:
1.Zii can make DiDi orgasm, but Gary can't (to date).
2. Anyone can make Gary orgasm and give him a good sexy time. This includes Didi and probably also Zii, but there is the tiny chance that she isn't able to give him the O. (I can't think why/how but that bit needs confirmation)
3. Didi could be unable to make Zii orgasm (just a theory) while it would raise the question if Gary can (Good ole Swirly).

I really hope that I'm wrong and that this doesn't point to the possible end of the story. It would feel so cheap if after all the title was meant literal, while the thought of a Menage à 3 which in the end remains in a partially nonsexual way was so much more fun. :(
1. Correct
2. Kiley, Sonya, Senna, Amber, Peggy, Yuki and Didi made Gary orgasm, if the best in this comic can't do it i won't believe it, i will laugh hard, but won't believe it
3. It would be interesting seeing Zii's reaction to Gary's Swirly, she enjoyed a mild kiss with Dillon at the point that she was dizzy, imagine the full technique and down there...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Monmaker

Post by Monmaker »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 pm
brasca wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 pm
mulrich88 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 am
The censorship of words annoys me.
Wonder when this became a problem that required additional conformity. It's not as bad as the nipple ban, but just glaringly stupid.
Honestly - typed out, the word "fucking" is just crude. "F***ING" is funny. And this is a comedy.
Sorry, it's been quite a long time since I posted, but I had to ask, In what way is the word "Fucking" "Crude"? That implies that there is a better word that could have been used.
Frankly, I found the censoring of the word to be pretty jarring and out of place. Might as well have just had Zii say "That's awesome!" and " That's terrible."

sparky

Post by sparky »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 pm
So on top of pretty much coercing Kiley into having sex with her, Chastel was showing her a bad time.
Super. =_=
Which would explain her running out so fast when she did get up the courage to leave? :D

Now Gary just needs to teach Didi how to do the Swirly on Zii. :ymdevil:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Monmaker wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Sorry, it's been quite a long time since I posted, but I had to ask, In what way is the word "Fucking" "Crude"? That implies that there is a better word that could have been used.
Frankly, I found the censoring of the word to be pretty jarring and out of place. Might as well have just had Zii say "That's awesome!" and " That's terrible."
I'm sure that the word "fucking" shouldn't be crude, but the way it gets used too often by too many people leaves it loaded with a lot of crude semantic/memetic baggage. (Put me down as someone who, as the saying goes, doesn't mind it being used as an exclamation point, but does mind it being used as a comma.) And because this comic doesn't use that sort of vocabulary very often - because it'd make the characters look like a different sort of people if they consistently talked that way - dropping the F-bomb at any given point would have a bit of serious weight. Giz and Dave chose not to give this scene that particular tone, and I can't fault them.

Anyhow, there are always multiple different words for the act of copulation (starting with "copulation"); it's one of the places where English draws wonderfully on its multitude of linguistic roots.
sparky wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 pm
So on top of pretty much coercing Kiley into having sex with her, Chastel was showing her a bad time.
Which would explain her running out so fast when she did get up the courage to leave?
It was clear that Kiley didn't have a good time with DiDi because Kiley is one of the setting's few authentic heterosexuals at heart. DiDi emotionally coerced her into a physical relationship, in which she evidently did an admirable job of teaching DiDi a little bit about sexuality generally, but there was no way it could actually be fun for Kiley. So she naturally legged it at the first opportunity.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Without quoting anyone in particular and how they didn't like "F***-in" being used, that might just be how they thought it should be spelled out if one were to say... well... "F-in' A!" with vigor followed by mock-sympathy. Using it twice is the comedy @Spidrift mentioned. It might not be a censorship-thing... it might just be how they chose to write it down.

It looks like Didi did climax after all (or shortly after the 17 minute mark.) It was drawn inconclusively last strip, since DIdi tends to shake a lot during her orgasm, or has a screwed-up twerky face. All we saw were sweat marks, which to me denotes hard work being done. I think that the creative team made the last strip inconclusive on purpose, to help build the suspense for the reader as to whether Zii was going to have a Gary moment with Didi or if she was going to send Didi over the edge. The comic could have went either way there, and would have had plenty of steam to keep going. I would have liked to see Zii's reaction to Didi glomping onto her hand and crushing it, but alas it seems that isn't in the cards.

As far as Didi's emotional attachment to Zii, I am not sure she is really in love with Zii or if her emotions are being clouded by the loss of a friend and wanting to get her back into the house. Didi certainly still holds Kiley in high regard. Didi 'likes' and 'is nice' to everyone almost all of the time, and she is prone to dropping a 'heart emoji' into a speech bubble more than the rest of the cast. She flirts, intentionally or just because of her nature. It could also be a little bit of rebound sex too, since Kiley is technically (to Didi) Didi's first dumping.

Zii's karma is going to bite her back hard. By Didi's admission Gary did not stand a chance giving Didi an orgasm, and Zii crowing about her 'triumph' is hollow in reality. I hope she isn't able to get off by Didi's fumbling down there, because that would be the beginning of the karma fallout. I hope that Sonya comes home to find Didi & Zii having sex, Zii breaking her promise, and kicking her to the curb... maybe even ending the band. Then Zii will be stuck with clingy Didi and having to find the exit like Kiley had to. Then she'll have lost the love-lust of her life, have no home, have no band, but have bragging rights to bringing Didi to climax.

Of course, Zii could try to teach Didi sexual techniques... she seems to be trying to guitar tutor hopeless Izzy so anything is possible. However if Zii doesn't suffer for her broken promise, then what was the point other than acknowledging that Didi does indeed have some sort of feeling toward Zii? I hear it now, though... no one said life had to be fair.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I have to admit I was surprised that Zii succeeded here, I honestly thought we would get a Zii version of Gary's attempt.

This kind of raises more questions for me though, if Didi learned from Kiley that she needed an emotional connection, and she knew she didn't feel that way about Gary, why on earth did she "use" him at all?

For that matter it kind of seemed like it was only after Gary failed that Didi seemed to start thinking about Zii in this regard, so is it more a case that Didi is managing to convince herself of the emotional connection? I suppose that is a solution of a sort but I still think she should be seeing an actual therapist about all this.

As far as Zii gloating I feel kind of bad for Gary, he has never seemed to brag (intentionally) about his successes, never sought out Didi in this current round of things, but Zii has worked up in her mind that there is some sort of rivalry there. Hopefully Zii doesn't use this to gloat over Gary, the poor guy's ego already seemed pretty bruised when he found out he failed.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

My thought, too, @edisnooM. I expected Zii to come close, but that Didi needed sweet nothings in her ear more than just 'whatever-Didi-is-experiencing-emotionally-concerning-ZIi'.

Didi admitted it was her fault, using Gary. My guess is she feels more comfortable performing heterosexual techniques. Sure, Kiley showed her some techniques. Or rather, Kiley used some techniques on Didi and Didi is fumbling trying to remember how to do them instead of how to react to them. I get the impression more and more that Didi never ever reciprocated to Kiley, with the sole exception being a boob-smothering. That was what Kiley was trying to seek therapy from. It doesn't excuse her actions, although I have a niggling thought that she still thinks Zii & Gary have an unspoken/unconsummated love, and that somehow Didi will act like a child whose parents are about to get a divorce and try to hook them back up. It is crazy and childish enough for Didi to conceive.

You are right. At best, Gary had the shit-eating grin at Didi using him for sex as a stranger. Gary hasn't really done much bragging at all, even about being with Amber. Maybe because a good chunk of his sexual escapades have wonky endings, or maybe because he is shy about his enjoyment of being pegged. Or maybe he's just not competitive and is an all-around nice guy. I think the best he got to bragging was with Zii in the cafe not too many strips ago.
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 am
Kiley showed her some techniques. Or rather, Kiley used some techniques on Didi and Didi is fumbling trying to remember how to do them instead of how to react to them. I get the impression more and more that Didi never ever reciprocated to Kiley.
Same here. It's becoming more and more obvious that DiDi never even tried to pleasure Kiley. She hasn't changed at all since the time she tried to do it with Sandra: she still has no clue how to pleasure another woman with her fingers or mouth.

Which brings about the question of what the hell she's trying to do in the last panel. "Too pinchy!?" WTF? :-s I assume she's not using her teeth (that would be biting, not pinching), so how did she manage to pinch Zii with her lips? Anyone has a guess?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 am
although I have a niggling thought that she still thinks Zii & Gary have an unspoken/unconsummated love, and that somehow Didi will act like a child whose parents are about to get a divorce and try to hook them back up. It is crazy and childish enough for Didi to conceive.
Using the Didi Effect for (possible) good? :)

Yeah actually I could see Didi thinking that seducing Zii, or getting her back to the apartment will somehow matchmake between her and Gary.

Vitocap wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 am
Which brings about the question of what the hell she's trying to do in the last panel. "Too pinchy!?" WTF? :-s I assume she's not using her teeth (that would be biting, not pinching), so how did she manage to pinch Zii with her lips? Anyone has a guess?
Well the head position implies she's using her mouth / tongue, but since she's talking and Zii asked "what else did Kiley teach you?", and I don't recall Kiley using anything besides her fingers I would think she's actually using her fingers as well which would go with "too pinchy". Maybe Didi is just looking really intently at what she's doing?

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Well, unless Didi is talking with her mouth full (which is rude by the way :)) ), it has to be her hands or fingers somehow. Not to mention, how is the heck could she do 'it' sideways with her head and neck? Yoga?

Maybe she's pinching Zii's pearl area with a couple fingers rather than massaging it? I don't know. Giz, we need a visual aid. Can you provide? :-bd

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:23 pm
Zii's karma is going to bite her back hard. ......
Then Zii will be stuck with clingy Didi and having to find the exit like Kiley had to.
Then she'll have lost the love-lust of her life, have no home, have no band, but have bragging rights to bringing Didi to climax.
Not gonna happen and we all know it. Didi didn't even crush her "guitarist hand"

Prydonian

Post by Prydonian »

Ugh.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

It occurs to me that Didi can just scissor Zii, she has a powerful hip action (well, she has a powerful everything), last time Peggy came quick with just that...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

edisnooM wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 am
This kind of raises more questions for me though, if Didi learned from Kiley that she needed an emotional connection, and she knew she didn't feel that way about Gary, why on earth did she "use" him at all?
She's as dumb as a rock, not a natural analytical thinker, and can only hold one idea in her head at a time. She was fixated on Gary from way back, and just didn't consider how this didn't fit with what Kiley had shown her. Sure, it's an idiot plot point, but at least DiDi is consistently depicted as an idiot.
As far as Zii gloating I feel kind of bad for Gary, he has never seemed to brag (intentionally) about his successes, never sought out Didi in this current round of things, but Zii has worked up in her mind that there is some sort of rivalry there. Hopefully Zii doesn't use this to gloat over Gary, the poor guy's ego already seemed pretty bruised when he found out he failed.
It's exactly the same as Matt's past issue with Gary's sexual reputation. Sure, this is all grossly unfair to Gary, who didn't set any of this up deliberately, but let's be honest; Gary is a horrendous, hopeless geek. There are plenty of times when I personally want to reach through the fourth wall and slap him, and I know that he's a comedy character. For people like Zii or Matt, who know that they are cool (and, sure, are a bit vain about it), clearly put some effort into their sexual techniques, and deal with most human interactions a hundred times better than Gary, seeing him rated higher than themselves can't but be insanely aggravating.

It's the Amadeus plot. Or Lex Luthor vs. Superman, or J Jonah Jameson vs. Spidey, if you prefer.
Vitocap wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 am
I was assuming that she has an amazonian tongue.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

rogermart wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:13 am
It occurs to me that Didi can just scissor Zii, she has a powerful hip action (well, she has a powerful everything), last time Peggy came quick with just that...
She could, yes, but story-wise that would rather anti-climactic ^^.
Comedy rules dictate that given two or more choices, characters will pick the one most likely to get a chuckle, regardless of other factors like common sense, hence : DiDi failing at giving orgasm (at least for one strip) is way more fun than the alternative.

I don't expect it to last though, as has been pointed out Zii has no problem educating people, so she's very likely to give DiDi some pointers.