Post by Giz »

Vvvader

Re: 08-08-17 Wondrous fingers

Post by Vvvader »

On Sonya's sofa, of course.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, certainly one of the sexiest sights to see... However, as others have noted in prior threads, in spite of Sonya manipulating Zii, Zii herself just PROMISED not to have sex with DiDi in her bed or on her couch. Kind of thought Zii would try to use semantics by using the floor.
DiDi was within earshot of Sonya earlier, wasn't she? In spite of the update's hotness, it leaves an uncomfortable sense since Zii is again a liar and/or failure at keeping a promise, and DiDi is disgustingly egocentric (or, benefit of the doubt, didn't hear Sonya's adamant demand, she is still a somewhat bad person for - without permission - using someone else's home for her own self-indulgence).

tomlouie

Post by tomlouie »

I admire the seemingly limitless ways that Giz has for drawing breasts without showing nipples. So very original, and dare I say it, so very sexy.

Froboi

Post by Froboi »

Didi is a woman who, just a few months ago, convinced herself that she was not a lesbian (at least not willing to go down on another girl) but after having an orgasm from Kiley's romantic ways, is not only comfortable with with being with another woman physically, but emotionally as well. If it were any other character, I wouldn't buy it (I STILL have trouble with Gary and his understanding of his own Bisexuality.)

What bothers me the most is this situation doesn't really end well for either of them.
Option 1: Zii gives DiDi an orgasm (or ten) and DiDi becomes "in love" with Zii, which is likely way more than Zii is ready for, because let's face it: Zii wants the idea of DiDi more than she actually wants to deal with the flawed, selfish, ignorant real DiDi. In addition to this, it makes all the plot about Zii's sexual curiosity in Gary a complete waste of time, albeit a very entertaining one...
Option 2: Zii fails to give DiDi an orgasm, finally shattering her ego and likely their friendship as Didi runs off towards her next attempt at sexual gratification.

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

...Well. I didn't expect such a successful outcome. Colour me impressed, Zii.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Well dang, looks like them both got what they wanted. Here's to hoping 1) They don't get awkward post-sex vibes 2) This possibly leads up to Zii's return to the house, and most importantly 3) that Sonya doesn't develop Life-Destroying-Hatred towards DiDi a-la-Eloise from SOtR.

Although I frankly don't think Sonya is the kind of person who'd pull that off, it makes me wonder what'll she do once she finds out.

knuclear200x

Post by knuclear200x »

To this day im still mad about the lack of nudity. Didi takes up wrestling, Didi and Gary finally do it, then finally a Zii X Didi story.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

What a terrible thing to have happened. :(

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I never really understood the "Zii is author's pet" until now. Even when she's in the wrong, not only does she win but she also gets the gold. Unless that "mon dieu <3" was a simple pleasure moan and not the finale, then this is just upsetting. Zii gets an ego boost and loses nothing again. We need another "Eric walks in on an orgy" moment.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Indeed it makes no sense that simple finger skills would succeed in giving Didi an orgasm given everything else we've seen through the series, let alone more quickly than Kiley (albeit we also until now had no indication it took Kiley that long). Are we really supposed to believe she is that emotionally close to Zii, after everything else that has happened? Zii didn't even coax her with sweet nothings as far as we know.

Of course given Zii's fingers are not getting painfully squeezed perhaps it is merely pleasurable at this point, not a full orgasm.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

The clear implication, at least to me, is that Zii completed Didi's orgasm in 17 minutes. Otherwise there'd be no point in mentioning the amount of time Kiley took, or the amount of time Zii took being so much less.

Broken promise to Sonya aside, here is where the rubber will truly meet the road: Will Didi reciprocate? And will she be any good at it? We have no evidence of her doing either with Kiley, I always assumed that 'therapy' was entirely one-sided. This is different.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Cue either Sonya or Erik or the both walking in on this.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Didi's issues were never a result of a lack of skill. It was quite clear that she needed an emotional reaction from her partner, and Zii is laying it on real thick, and it's not fake like it was with Kiley. It's no surprise she got there.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

The problem is Didi walked in the room saying she was romantically into despite tossing her side multiple times and being comfortable with zii feeling that way. All zii did was cry, while Didi pushed for sex. Nothing explains Didi's change in feelings. I thought it was just getting close like Gary but apparently not. Zii makes her orgasm and fall in love with zero effort.