Want to join the forum?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Want to join the forum?

Post by Giz »

Hi there,

If you're interested in joining the forums, please create a new user but also email giselelagace at gmail dot com to let me know you want in. We get too much spam and I can't let this go on auto. So unless I get this email, you won't get activated. Thanks!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Want to join the forum?

Post by Don Alexander »

Now my question is, can I somehow get out of getting notifications for every stupid bot that wants to join? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Giz
Site Admin

Re: Want to join the forum?

Post by Giz »

I'm not getting any notifications on my end. Unless they're going in my spam folder. I used to get them but no longer do. You could check with Kisai about that. I honestly have no idea why I no longer get them (which I honestly don't mind!) ;)