Post by Giz »

Cortez

Re: 05-08-17 How can I believe that now

Post by Cortez »

Well, you can't say Zii didn't try.

Redfox

Post by Redfox »

I am going to have the laugh of my life, if DiDi can't achieve orgasm with Zii and and dumps her on the spot. :))

Khazuki

Post by Khazuki »

Color me surprised.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Hoo boy.

I mean, good luck you two! But there will be consequences. For one thing Sonya is about to experience that same sting. This could break the band up.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

suranae

Post by suranae »

None of zii's bands ever stay together anyway.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I don't know how accurate Zii & Didi 'being closer' really is. Didi has flitted between the both of them quite a bit. Didi has lusted after Gary's mythical SGR for a while. She let him use her as a nude model. Zii & her have just gotten into a few wacky hijinks and shared a shower a few times. She might be just saying what she thinks Zii wants to hear (and Didi's pit-bull-in-persistence-yet-goldfish-like-in-duration-attention-span reasoning just got it right). Does Didi think that they were closer? Maybe. They shared some girl talk. I'm not too sure if Didi can reciprocate lovemaking back to Zii though.

Zii: stop it! For Sonya's sake. You owe her at least that much.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

We lost another one...

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

We go now to our relationship expert Ambassador Kosh for his view on this unexpected turn of events:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Will this unhealthy egocentric duo go all the way or will Sonya barge back in? The latter seems highly plausible, though the DiDi and Gary hook-up seemed impossible yet still happened... Either way, seems inevitable Sonya will reappear but upon what sight she will meet is not easy to tell; it should be an interesting show, even though I'm far passed cheering for DiDi or Zii.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:51 am

As selfish as Zii can be, she's the innocent party in this scenario. Sonya's using Zii in very much the same way Didi is; just for opposite reasons. Sonya is pretending they're just friends with benefits when she's hoping that it'll become something more serious while Didi's pretending there's something more serious between them just so she can get an orgasm from Zii.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:51 am
She doesn't owe Sonya a damn thing. For once, Zii is the one being taken advantage of in this scenario, both by Sonya and by DiDi.

Previous behavior indicates that DiDi doesn't have any romantic feelings for Zii whatsoever. Maybe she's self deluded enough to think she might be able to develop them, but she's definitely being super manipulative here. When it was just physical sexual manipulation earlier I was willing to laugh it off because it is part of the comedy. But now it is pure emotional manipulation, and firmly cements DiDi as a horrible person.

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

DiDi is probably lying to get the orgasm and I am fairly certain that Zii is going to ask a common question like "What's my last name?", DiDi will blank and Zii will walk out.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not sure that I believe DiDi's ability to improvise convincing and effective BS without conscious thought. It's a little too magical.
lordoffiling wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 am
For one thing Sonya is about to experience that same sting. This could break the band up.
Nah. People have said that the band was doomed before, but it's still going fine. It runs on conflict and drama and heartache. And let's face it, they're probably no worse than the Kinks or Oasis or Ike & Tina Turner that way.
magicrectangle wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 am
She doesn't owe Sonya a damn thing. For once, Zii is the one being taken advantage of in this scenario, both by Sonya and by DiDi.
Zii gets taken advantage of because of the way she (not entirely wittingly) takes advantage. Remember how her seduction technique works; she makes the other person feel that they're the most important thing in the world to her. Most realise the next morning that they shouldn't take that too seriously, but some don't. How can you expect them to behave subsequently?

But anyway, let's not miss the big, twisted joke here; Zii says she wants this relationship to be more than just sexual, but shows this by diving straight into motorboating DiDi. It's all going to be built on self-deception from the first.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:36 am
Didi's pretending there's something more serious between them.
I am inclined to this thought, too, although a more or less equal interpretation I have is that DiDi is a "romantic" (heavy quotation marks) at heart, so it is possible she has deluded herself into believing she and Zii have been anything other than friends - hell, they've both shared more sexual tension with Gary than with one another (granted, for different reasons, yet both drifting between superficial and genuine); Zii has definitely lusted after DiDi, though it was never reciprocated.
DiDi is either a delusional ditz driven by a drug-like desire for another dose of O, or she is a manipulative egotist akin to Sonya (the difference, as you noted, Sonya is manipulating for a relationship, while DiDi is manipulating for an orgasm).