Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

25-07-17 Bringing him chocolates

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 25-07-17 Bringing him chocolates

Post by OllieOrOlly »

That's reliable Peggy for you. Although, was it ever made clear that Gary had such "needs?" It is established that he kind of enjoys it, but didn't seem like it was his favourite kink to the point of "needing" it.
Ah, well, Maura and Tess banter is fun, regardless.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

You lose some, you lose some.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lemme get on, lemme get on, lemme get on some of that
Shake it up, pick it out nice,
Lemme get on, lemme get on, lemme get on outta there,
I still love my baby's Poundcake
Home grown, and down home,
Yeah, that's the woman,
Still cookin up an old time, long lost recipe
Lemme get on some of that,
Uh ha, uh ha, ho
Uh ha, uh ha, ho, yeah
I want some of that
Uh ha, uh ha, ho
Gimme some of that, uh ha, uh ha, ha...Ow!

- Van Halen, Poundcake
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Compromising position, wow. Peggy should just be happy it wasn't her superiors barging into Gary's room (unless this isn't the hospital she works at).

Even in hospitals people don't lock the doors. Of course, I honestly don't know if hospital doors have locks on them; never had the need to check but it seems odd to have them. Doctors and nurses knock quickly then just enter anyway, but still.

Glad to see Gary is OK, relatively speaking. It would have been nice to see some sort of sense knocked into him, perhaps.

I wonder if Peggy's current bedside manner is really for Gary's benefit or for Peggy's. There have been a few people who have noted, perhaps rightly so too, that Peggy is a little obsessed over pegging. But whatever. Two consenting adults. Yadda yadda. Have fun you two.

Maura: just leave the box of chocolates by the door. Say you're sorry for KO'ing Gary. And, just walk away to the nearest ATM and give Tess $50. End your 'relationship' with Gary now. You two never were meant to be. There's no chemistry between you two. Cut your losses.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Why should she pay up? Seems like they were both wrong. He's not gay, but he does take it up the butt.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

The hazards of Universal health care: it always gets you "in the end!" :))

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

magicrectangle wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 am
Why should she pay up? Seems like they were both wrong. He's not gay, but he does take it up the butt.
Iirc, the bet was about whether or not he liked it in the bottom, not homosexuality.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, uh, Peggy's professionalism really is an issue here. Lucky that's not her superiors indeed. Gary is a patient just now. This feels like a bit of shaky plotting to deliver on that long-pending joke, frankly.

And Tess and Maura? Get a room, you two...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Wow, this is...sudden.

I wonder how bumping into Senna might go down now. Gary is pretty open minded and boner her before. Now he's enjoying it the other way around, and there was the one time with Matt on top sharing Peggy's strap on.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

I think this is pretty conclusive evidence that Gary now enjoys and gets pleasure from pegging. We've seen some hinting st it before, but it was questionable. He seems to really be all in here and why not? Once he got used to it, it's supposed to be quite pleasurable for a man with a prostate. And it doesn't make him gay, which I hope the two girls don't get confused after seeing this.

Boro

Post by Boro »

It's like 20th time! Looks like, in the world of Manage a 3 there's no such thing as a door lock.
Last edited by Boro on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Now that Peggy's got the equipment to hit him deep enough, Garry really does seem to enjoy this. If this blooms to an actual relationship this might be fun (haven't had one of those since France).

That said, Pegging Peggy is by far my least favorite running joke and has only increased my antipathy to her.

JTheCreator: I would die to have Senna back, and especially to see Garry take her love rocket into his free-fire-zone, but their relationship fell apart for reasons that didn't involve sex or Zii, and I don't want another five years of Casual Sex.

DoggieDog52

Post by DoggieDog52 »

Okay I know, suspension of disbelief, it's a gag comic, I get the joke. But really? Pegging in a hospital? I could see if they released him first and then caught him but this feels so out of character. The idea of having sex in a hospital at all is pretty risqué for sexually actively couples but these two are just roommates who did it once before. I don't know how either of them came to accept this so happily. I know both of them have been getting more and more sexually active but this is pretty out there.

Don't get me wrong, I still chuckled and this is still Ma3 so gags like these are definitely expected. But it does seem odd that this scene would occur.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Fereshte wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm
I think this is pretty conclusive evidence that Gary now enjoys and gets pleasure from pegging. We've seen some hinting st it before, but it was questionable. He seems to really be all in here and why not? Once he got used to it, it's supposed to be quite pleasurable for a man with a prostate. And it doesn't make him gay, which I hope the two girls don't get confused after seeing this.
I would say it's been pretty conclusive for a while, since at least around here: http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/Rele ... _from_work

He straight up told Yuki he digs it, but isn't into it when Matt gets involved.