Who are all Gary's sexual partners

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

inka2222

Who are all Gary's sexual partners

Post by inka2222 »

Does anyone have a ready list of everyone who had actual sexual relations with Gary? (excluding "only getting a Swirlie from him", if possible).

Thanks in advance

Spidrift

Re: Who are all Gary's sexual partners

Post by Spidrift »

That's a relatively short list. "Everyone who's had some kind of genital contact with Gary" would be more amusing and require more subjective judgement.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

DaremoTen

Post by DaremoTen »

DiDi, Yuki, Peggy, Sonya, and Kylie... I believe is the full list.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Senna, too.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

DaremoTen

Post by DaremoTen »

Ah yes, although Gary himself doesn't remember.

brasca

Post by brasca »

And it would seem that Laura's doppleganger Maura has reached the limits of her intelligence. Not bad she's still better than her Eerie Cuties counterpart.

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Wait, did he not nail Amber yet?
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! Its the honest ones you need to watch out for, since you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

He never managed penetrative sex with her. I mean, he's been in intimate contact with her genitalia on more than one occasion, and has given her the best orgasms of her life, but they were rudely interrupted before they actually had Clintonian sexual relations.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Well, since the collected physical volumes seem to have vital information that never makes it into comic, we may never know for sure unless a multi-kickstarter backer has a definitive list.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

"Vital" is a bit strong. This is a four-panel gag comic, not a military intelligence report.

But anyway, Giz and Dave play fair in that respect. The bonus strips are mostly explicitly non-canon, and where they do contain substantial canon plot events, those tend to be made clear in the online strip sooner rather than later. They've certainly not shown Gary having sex with anyone who hasn't been mentioned in the main comic. The nearest thing would be him getting a blowjob from Matt, and I understand that for purposes of this thread, Oral Doesn't Count.
---------
Spidrift

inka2222

Post by inka2222 »

DaremoTen wrote:DiDi, Yuki, Peggy, Sonya, and Kylie... I believe is the full list.
You wouldn't happen to have rough (or precise ;) strip #s when that happened, wold you?

DaremoTen

Post by DaremoTen »

DiDi

Yuki

Peggy

Senna

Sonya

Kiley (not Kylie, dang it.)

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

It sure is a good thing STDs and accidental pregnancies don't exist in the comedy world of Menage a 3.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, I can point out that real-world barrier contraception is pretty reliable if used correctly, and we've been repeatedly assured that all of these characters are sane and careful. I'd accept that with most dramas. On the other hand, "sane" and "careful" aren't words I'd usually associate with these characters. Also, one does rather imagine their wallets and purses bulging with rubber goods.

(Hmm. Over in SDB, if it ever does come back - if Andy wasn't thinking about sex, but Ruby decides to go for it anyway, are they going to have to perform a late-night shopping run? No, silly question, Ruby will have laid in supplies; she's Ruby. The comic missed an opportunity for comedy with her on the relevant shopping trip, though.)
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DaremoTen wrote:Peggy
This being an excellent example of the main comic shortly "canonizing" an event which is shown in a bonus strip in much more detail.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)