Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

17-06-17 Heal mon coeur

Post by Giz »

Spidrift

Re: 17-06-17 Heal mon coeur

Post by Spidrift »

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame...

Ah, right. Gary as the latest victim of DiDi's sweet, honest, good-natured heartless brutality.

The woman is a frikkin' cuckoo. She drops into other people's lives and destroys them - and nobody ever really complains. She's a horror movie monster repurposed for sex comedy.

And Peggy's reactions are up to par. She really needs to get that over-sharing is the norm round here, though.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Eventually, her not reaching orgasm was going to have to come out. Over breakfast might not have been the best time, but alas, comedy.

It's worth noting that it is Didi's problem - not Gary's technique - that is in question here. Sadly, Didi looks like the victim here but if she would just be more open to her problem (with her lovers) she wouldn't have a problem. Once again not exactly good breakfast conversation, but Gary could bring up more of the night and explain himself - for his burgeoning ego - in front of Peggy. Peggy knows Gary can curl toes. Peggy also knows that Didi couldn't orgasm when the two of them were doing their thang. I expect that Peggy will console Gary a bit, later, because she's cool that way.

Interesting analogy on the movie monster, Spidrift. +1
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, there's only two other people here, and I don't think that Peggy will see DiDi as a victim - except perhaps, generously, a victim of her own misfortune. And yes, she may console Gary if she realises that he's just suffered a pointless stab to his self-respect.

She may also become downright curious about what went wrong, given that she knows full well how magic the swirly is. If she takes the time, she might actually deduce what Kiley discovered - the need for romance. Where she goes from there would be interesting.

Also, that does determine that the problem wouldn't entirely be solved if DiDi was more honest with her lovers, though it'd be reduced in some ways, and she'd look a lot less stupid.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gary actually did a good thing in that Zii was already feeling defeated and if she got together with DiDi she would've brought her A game and failed as badly as everyone else. It would be far more devastating for her since she couldn't make the object of her affection achieve an orgasm, but Kiley could. At least Zii can believe that she lost out to someone with legendary oral skills.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Hold on!

Did Didi actually get this RIGHT for a change?

:-o :-o :-o

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

brasca wrote:Gary actually did a good thing in that Zii was already feeling defeated and if she got together with DiDi she would've brought her A game and failed as badly as everyone else. It would be far more devastating for her since she couldn't make the object of her affection achieve an orgasm, but Kiley could. At least Zii can believe that she lost out to someone with legendary oral skills.

It would kill her even more to find out that DiDi doesn't even love her and was only using her for orgasms. Zii is fortunate to get out.

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

Ouch! Oh, poor Gary, what a thing to get hit with over breakfast.

Yet, I have to say, this IS very intriguing. It's a true mystery, and I'm curious to see where it leads. After all, let's review. DiDi has had quite a few sexual experiences, and yet none of them have brought her to a climax, or even close to an orgasm.

What could be her problem and/or need?

In looking back over her history, I do see where there was one incident that seemed to get her close: the spanking. When she was tied up, across Yuki's lap, and getting smacked with the spatula, she almost got there. I have to wonder: does she have a fetish? Is she a "Fifty Shades" girl? It's a valid point.

People, your thoughts?

brasca

Post by brasca »

MoonshadowDark wrote:
brasca wrote:Gary actually did a good thing in that Zii was already feeling defeated and if she got together with DiDi she would've brought her A game and failed as badly as everyone else. It would be far more devastating for her since she couldn't make the object of her affection achieve an orgasm, but Kiley could. At least Zii can believe that she lost out to someone with legendary oral skills.

It would kill her even more to find out that DiDi doesn't even love her and was only using her for orgasms. Zii is fortunate to get out.
I think she could live with that. Zii really hasn't been all that into relationships, but DiDi was a mountain that she wanted to climb.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DrWhoAR wrote:In looking back over her history, I do see where there was one incident that seemed to get her close: the spanking.
So you missed the whole DiDi/Kiley plotline, then?
brasca wrote:I think she could live with that. Zii really hasn't been all that into relationships, but DiDi was a mountain that she wanted to climb.
I think if Zii bagged DiDi now, she'd probably be very pleased - and if she failed to give DiDi an orgasm, well, she'd not have done less than anyone else, except Kiley. But if she'd snagged DiDi before Gary did, and then failed, DiDi would have gone off to chase Gary, and Zii's complex would have hit her full force.
---------
Spidrift

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Poor Gary. Hopefully Peggy will offer some consolation.

Didi is a orgasm obsessed bimbo and she gets zero sympathy from me.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Peggy was present when Zii professed her love for DiDi, so she should have no trouble understanding this situation in full now. Of course as is the pattern, even if she explains it in plain language to DiDi, DiDi will completely fail to grasp it.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Ouch, poor Gary.

Also I'm kind of confused, I thought that Didi thought that Gary and Zii were in love, or at least that Zii loved Gary and that was why she left. Last strip it even looked like that's what she was talking about when she said that she wasn't able to sleep. But now she is saying she thinks (perhaps more accurately) that Zii left because Didi chose Gary over her.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

You know, Peggy does have a point.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

edisnooM wrote:Also I'm kind of confused, I thought that Didi thought that Gary and Zii were in love, or at least that Zii loved Gary and that was why she left. Last strip it even looked like that's what she was talking about when she said that she wasn't able to sleep. But now she is saying she thinks (perhaps more accurately) that Zii left because Didi chose Gary over her.
When DiDi doesn't understand something, she doesn't worry about it. She just thinks about something else.

Necessary self-protection mechanism. There's so much that DiDi doesn't understand.
---------
Spidrift