10-06-16 I need a bed I can sleep in

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Vitocap

Re: 10-06-16 I need a bed I can sleep in

Post by Vitocap »

magicrectangle wrote:
Cortez wrote: I don't know, it might be months(real time) before Zii moves back in.
Months real time is what, 2-3 days strip time?
A month in "strip time" may take several years of our real world time. There was once a joke about that, iirc -- Zii said something like "wow, it's been already a month since I moved in" and grumpy Gary replied "hmph, feels like 2 years" (which was exactly the real world time elapsed since the strip where Zii had started living with Gary).

If Zii will return to Gary's place in months, you'll have to wait years before getting to those strips.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:
tau neutrino wrote:I wonder how Didi and the rest would like Wonder Woman?
It's a bit serious and short of casually hot guys for most of the women (and Dillon), though Kiley would start having weird and complicated dreams inserting herself into various character roles. Gary would get very boring indeed about the ways it does or doesn't follow the various versions of the comics WW canon. Matt and Ruby would get it.
I really don't think that's what Gary would do. I think he'd end up drooling over Gal in the role. :p Likely being one of the many who thought Gal was to skinny (she was) when she was cast to play the role before she put on muscle for it.

Kiley would likely picture herself as Wonder Woman saying something akin to "If Gal's boobs aren't that big, mine must be okay for WW too!" :p Maybe even start to get that boost she needs!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Does Gary drool immoderately over the female leads in movies? He seems to get too geekily obsessed with the plot details to notice that stuff. His erotic dreams are usually prone to weird gender switches, putting women he fancies into male character costumes often as not.

Anyway, Gal has a bust, albeit a slim, toned athlete/model's figure; I think that it'd be enough to keep Kiley's inferiority complex on the boil. Though I agree with you and Matt that a happy development for Kiley would be redefining herself as "healthily athletic".

But if she saw the film, she'd probably start having dreams with herself as Steve and Sonya as Diana.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Sonya would make a great Diana/WW, in appearance that is. Maura (or Tess even) in a wig would also work, seeing as how both of them are quite athletic.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, yes, no surprise there. Giz draws classic good-looking comics women. Wonder Woman is the classic good-looking comics woman.

It'd be interesting to see what happened if Giz got to draw a typical Marvel or DC superhero story. She's never been quite as strong on action scenes as she is on her (truly wonderful) facial expressions, but I'd like to see what she could do if she took a serious run at it. So long as the commission didn't taken her away from Ma3 for too long...
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Spidrift wrote:Well, yes, no surprise there. Giz draws classic good-looking comics women. Wonder Woman is the classic good-looking comics woman.
Here's an example that looks somewhat like Sonya.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Of course, that's a Linda Carter Wonder Woman. Giz doing Sonya as a Gal Gadot WWI Wonder Woman would be interesting.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Concerning the bubbles, I actually DO think she woke him up in the middle of the night - now we have Peggy, who's sleep was taken from her, taking the sleep from someone else...

Also, Zii and Sonya must be gyrating quite a lot to kick Peggy in the head.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)