03-06-17 No attachments or commitments

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Vitocap

Re: 03-06-17 No attachments or commitments

Post by Vitocap »

The emotional state of Zii and Sonya.
Every now and then, Sonya says the right thing. Rewards ensue.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Jackass Mask wrote:Considering Zii's recent cold streak, I'm left to wonder if this will stop short for her in some hilarious fashion.
Well, if everyone is correct and Sonya needs drama to make it work, then a lack of drama should turn her off of Zii.

Or else everyone was wrong and Sonya isn't about the drama.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Well I did kind of call that this would happen, and I reiterate my previous statement that I really don't picture this ending well, especially since Sonya's oddly specific statement kind of looks like it was her manipulating Zii.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Of course it won't end well. Not immediately, anyway. Comedy.

And she's not so much manipulating Zii as taking advantage of the effect that her (sincere and unplanned) declaration had on Zii.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

edisnooM wrote:Well I did kind of call that this would happen, and I reiterate my previous statement that I really don't picture this ending well, especially since Sonya's oddly specific statement kind of looks like it was her manipulating Zii.
Sonya already manipulated Zii into making her boyfriend dump her, pretty much, and has been a rather terrible influence on Zii's life through her drama-sexuality, but frankly as far as malevolent intentions are concerned I'm pretty sure their relation is in a very good place right now. Zii's certainly safer banging Sonya than she would be with Izzy.

Of course, it will lead to comedic disaster more likely than not.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Saying that Sonya has been a bad influence on Zii hits the problem that Zii was ... an influence from the first on Sonya. The pupil became the mistress.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

It appears Lita is no fan of the Glomping. ;)

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

Yes, it's been so long, it's awesome to see them together again. Even if it's not really that. I'll take it XD
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I hate all you pretty people... 8-|

Anyway, yes, love Lita's annoyed face, and I first read "You're so unmaterialzed" and wondered what to make of it... :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)