Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

27-05-17 Gentle swirls on the tip

Post by Giz »

Badman!

Re: 27-05-17 Gentle swirls on the tip

Post by Badman! »

Damn, at that point, If I was Zii, I would hit the despair event horizon by now...

Naturallyhighpenguin

Post by Naturallyhighpenguin »

Nice tribute to Chris Cornell.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Jeez... talk about damning with faint praise. I'm sure this is giving Zii a couple kicks or three but I think Gary's getting the worst end of this particular discussion, really underlies how most of the women he's been with have seen him. Wonder if that will have an effect on Ms. Zii. Leap to Gary's defense maybe, then be struck by the bolt of self realization that that's basically how she treats everyone she sleeps with? Probably not funny enough. Nice to see Sonya and Yuuki doing something besides provide yuri fan service, feels like it's been awhile...
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

someone

Post by someone »

Poor Zii, she's not used to being the buttmonkey.

suranae

Post by suranae »

The way those dopes talk about Gary reminds me of the song Big Yellow Taxi.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Sonya's the only one that is digging into Gary, really. Yuki lept to his defense. Yuki actually got off with Gary. Sonya didn't get to ride the Gary-train once he got the new improvements, and he was roughly manhandled-by-surprise with Yuki (I assume Sonya was more into the rough sex with Yuki while Yuki was boinking Gary). If he could 'come close' to satisfying Didi for six plus hours - three of which were non-Swirly - Sonya shouldn't have any cause to complain if she and Gary shagged. In fact, if that little fact nugget got released by Zii, I could see Sonya have a little spark of interest rekindled in Gary. I still don't know the sex partner-angle Sonya is playing at, other than being mildly bitchy with Yuki and still lusting over Zii.

I am still happy that the Swirly left its mark on the two's memory. It means Gary still isn't out of the woods with Sonya, that Yuki has another reason to stay on her Gary quest, and that Zii still needs to get a ticket. She's understandably annoyed at how Yuki & Sonya are waxing over their previous SGR experiences, but I suppose you can't blame them considering its effects. Plus what did you expect, Zii, by opening up your soul to these two bird brains?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Collarnorcrown wrote:Jeez... talk about damning with faint praise. I'm sure this is giving Zii a couple kicks or three but I think Gary's getting the worst end of this particular discussion, really underlies how most of the women he's been with have seen him.
Yes, and most people think of Barack Obama as a politician and Stephen King as a horror writer. When you're the top dog at something, that's how people define you. So long as some people know that you do other things, and like you for them, you don't sweat it. It's a compliment, not abuse.
worldshaking00 wrote:Sonya didn't get to ride the Gary-train once he got the new improvements, and he was roughly manhandled-by-surprise with Yuki (I assume Sonya was more into the rough sex with Yuki while Yuki was boinking Gary). If he could 'come close' to satisfying Didi for six plus hours - three of which were non-Swirly - Sonya shouldn't have any cause to complain if she and Gary shagged.
Heck, she goinked him cheerfully enough when she was using him to annoy Yuki. But remember, Sonya loves drama and surprises. The reason she dropped Gary was that he was a one-trick pony who never surprised her. Given that Gary is still basically passive and largely inert, I don't think that she'd really want to restart any kind of substantial relationship with him.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Wasn't Sonya the one who never let Gary do anything but Swirlies?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

That was Yuki actually, and it was eventually subverted.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:Wasn't Sonya the one who never let Gary do anything but Swirlies?
Nope, Sonya let Gary do everything he wanted, but Gary apart of doing it really fast, only wanted to touch her boobs and butt... Yuki was the one that only received swirlys because of her condition...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Badman! wrote:Damn, at that point, If I was Zii, I would hit the despair event horizon by now...
Sonya and Yuki aren't improving her mood that much, but they're providing valuable information. Zii should be well aware that Gary has a primary skill that makes him so desirable. If she wants to learn this trick then she could just ask Gary and if it means learning it from first hand experience so be it.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

I think I'd like it if Zii decided to finally see what all the fuss was about, and then for whatever reason the swirly just didn't work on her.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:Sonya and Yuki aren't improving her mood that much, but they're providing valuable information. Zii should be well aware that Gary has a primary skill that makes him so desirable. If she wants to learn this trick then she could just ask Gary and if it means learning it from first hand experience so be it.
Does. Not. Work. This is established. Even Amber, who's kind of an expert sexual technician, can't reconstruct the swirly from experience.

The only way to acquire that skill appears to be learning it as a kissing technique from Dillon.

(Yeah, it's ridiculous magic. Deal with it.)

And Zii has known for ages that Gary has this magic superpower. It pisses her the hell off, remember, as seen here - because she's the only person in the setting who recognises how silly the idea is.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Spidrift wrote:Heck, she goinked him cheerfully enough when she was using him to annoy Yuki. But remember, Sonya loves drama and surprises. The reason she dropped Gary was that he was a one-trick pony who never surprised her. Given that Gary is still basically passive and largely inert, I don't think that she'd really want to restart any kind of substantial relationship with him.
She does love her drama. And she adores Zii. And she's a proven relationship breaker. Sonya doesn't mind using her body as a weapon.

I posit: if she believes that Didi & Gary are in fact a real pairing (enough that Zii merits the "in the way" excuse of leaving their apartment), and that Sonya doesn't mind Gary hooking up permanently with Yuki, then why wouldn't she be part of a scheme to break up the Didi & Gary duo? If that involves her jumping into the sack with Gary once again (revenge for Zii's sake sex, or to see how well he's improved [see the 6+ hour sex marathon]) then I don't think it is unreasonable for her to go that far. Add on top of it that there is usually a lot of assumptions and miscommunication made in the Ma3 world. Add that Yuki wouldn't mind getting Didi out of the picture so she can have Gary to herself, then the thought of both Sonya & Yuki scheming make even more sense. Note that Zii doesn't need to be in on the scheme or even mastermind it. Sonya & Yuki have their own reasons to do it on Zii's unwitting behalf (and supposed benefit). Think of it as an evil charity case.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.