27-05-17 Gentle swirls on the tip

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 27-05-17 Gentle swirls on the tip

Post by Spidrift »

Oh, I'm sure she'd join in any sufficiently deranged scheme, and yes she'd be quite willing to use sex as part of it. Drama, chaos, doing Zii a solid, and getting Yuki to owe her one? Just try to stop her! She's quite a brilliant comic creation like that. And she's banged Gary before, both in and out of a relationship, so it's not like she'd be doing anything dubiously new if that was on the schedule.

(Bonus story I wouldn't mind seeing, if the team are looking for some more pages for the Kickstarter; a flashback to how Sonya got into Gary's pants, that time she used him to enrage Yuki.)

Though I doubt that she'd simply try to seduce Gary away from DiDi. Women tend to feel sexually intimidated by the amazon, and don't reckon they can beat her in a straight comparison. Amber did sort of try, but even she regarded it as a serious project, and she thought that DiDi was withholding, which gave her an angle of attack. This would need to be a more complex, dramatic, deranged scheme.

(And I still reckon that Sonya would love the idea of a Zii/Gary/Yuki final menage. Because then she could seduce one of them at random every few months, for the chaos.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Soundgarden. Nice shout out. RIP Chris Cornell.

So, does Gary's tngue have at least seven gears? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Nope, his tongue is a CVT out of sheer dumb magic.