Menage a 3 Volume 8 Kickstarter discussion

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Menage a 3 Volume 8 Kickstarter discussion

Post by Azrael »

Keep forgetting to mention: My books and other related paraphernalia turned up last week. Thanks again, all. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Do we have any idea how far along the shipping has gone? I assume that I'll get my copies later than other people, because budget trans-Atlantic shipping isn't fast, but so far the whole thing seems to be running rather stealthily.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

cdog21

Post by cdog21 »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:19 pm
Do we have any idea how far along the shipping has gone? I assume that I'll get my copies later than other people, because budget trans-Atlantic shipping isn't fast, but so far the whole thing seems to be running rather stealthily.
I'm wondering the same thing and I only live in Michigan.

I keep getting scared that I put in the wrong address, so I constantly look at it to make sure even though its not like it can get altered after the fact.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It’s possible that some of the extras that some of us sprung for aren’t done yet — which would be fair enough. But really, some kind of announcement about the status of this project would be nice, especially given that some people evidently have received their books.

EDIT: Looking at the Kickstarter Comments Page for the project, the latest news from Giz, dating back to the 26th of September, was:
  • Yes, we also started shipping worldwide. Depending on the reward and what's in it, yes, it can take a while to get there. Sadly with the software we use, we can't seem to enter the email to send the notification that the package has shipped. ... In regards to the PDFs, I did send out the PDF rewards but I didn't send PDFs that were placed as add-ons (pledge increases) yet. I can only do those as I ship those particular rewards as Kickstarter doesn't make it easy for us to know who increased their pledge for PDFs. ...
There's also someone else asking just a day ago whether having requested a physical copy of the Zombie story might have slowed things down.

I also note that the PDFs for the collection books (but note for the Zombie story) are on Gumroad, but not on Comixology.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Xexyz

Post by Xexyz »

I saw a message on the comic about a survey I'm supposed to fill out? I haven't received volume 8 yet. Where do I go to fill out this survey?

Edit: Found it.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

For the record - my printed copies of Ma3 volume 8 and SotR volume 2 showed up at my UK address this morning.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

As we are on the subject, I got my books a while back. :) Successfully delivered to Spain. Took a hell of a long time, though.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)