Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

20-05-17 Better you maul him than maul me

Post by Giz »

wiseguy

Re: 20-05-17 Better you maul him than maul me

Post by wiseguy »

interesting....................................... so Matt is the girls toy nowadays?

looks like anytime soon Yuki will be in the Gary sweepstakes again

and Zii still frustrated, using her "hello kitty, meet my kitty toy" to try to relieve it
ImageImage

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Oh, Yuki and Sonya, you are the living end~ :)

(Trigger warning: it's rather irritating that d-bag Matt gets relatively good fortune even off-panel)

Mr Picky

Post by Mr Picky »

brasca

Post by brasca »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Oh, Yuki and Sonya, you are the living end~ :)

(Trigger warning: it's rather irritating that d-bag Matt gets relatively good fortune even off-panel)
You do remember what sleeping with Yuki entails? It's a price most men wouldn't pay.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Mr Picky wrote:Lest we forget

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Hello- ... B000JO034A

That its a thing.
That seems... uncomfortable.

Maybe the back side of it has a better shape?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I see Kitty-chan made it into this continuity.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

ChattaStarhawk

Post by ChattaStarhawk »

That its a thing.
Seems to be out of stock at the moment. I hope Jade over at Whateley Academy doesn't learn about this...

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

magicrectangle wrote:

That its a thing.

I get the sneaking suspicion that's not how you normally use it.
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Maybe we'll finally get a new development in the band subplot?

Nah, we'll get a few strips of these three bantering while practicing then it will be right back to the wrestling subplot for the rest of the volume.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Zii, don't masturbate in the store. That's a sin, and you're going to Jesus Jail if you keep it up.
This is getting out of hand.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:
magicrectangle wrote:

That its a thing.

I get the sneaking suspicion that's not how you normally use it.
Oh I just looked at the link again and realized it is a dildo vibe. I was thinking it was a magic wand and the shape made me O_o

But that end is the handle, I guess, so it doesn't matter really the shape.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Oh, Yuki and Sonya, you are the living end
I see what you did there. Yep, dead on; that's the song for this scene.

And I must say I enjoy it when those two start bickering like an old married couple.
OllieOrOlly wrote:(Trigger warning: it's rather irritating that d-bag Matt gets relatively good fortune even off-panel)
Yep. Charming, good-looking, attentive, helpful, and very broad-minded; who'd think that someone like that could be sexually successful?
brasca wrote:You do remember what sleeping with Yuki entails? It's a price most men wouldn't pay.
But Matt enjoys paying it.

Which kind of reminds me of another apposite song, which kind of describes Yuki and Sonya's entire relationship.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Post by Patton »

Welp, that's going to be an interesting day to collect your comic book stash. I'll just assume this is after hours. =)) O:-)
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

On a second read, I roflol'd about the back room smelling of mold and shame... in regards to Zii's goings-on in there. I hope she takes better care of herself! Sick and wrong, but funny nonetheless. It's nothing either of the ladies haven't seen (or even maybe been part of) but yeah, it'd be unnerving to have someone barge in like that. Also it sort of makes sense that there wouldn't be a lock on the door for his storage place, when a simple interior door handle should suffice. I wonder if the change in venue is going to throw Izzy for a curve.

I'd bet good money that some nerds would pay extra for the back issues Zii's sleeping on, just because of the mileage she's giving them. I wonder if that was part of Jung's plan all along - smokin' hot deals on special smoking hot back issues.

I still question Yuki's determination that she's ready. I'd think that a more impartial observer - Peggy perhaps since Kiley is shunning Matt at the moment and Peggy & Matt hook up - would be able to give Yuki a better perspective if she's able to give the 'more tender' level of sex Gary would like to have. To Matt, it seems that sex is like pizza: doesn't really matter what type of sex it is, it's still a slice of heaven and he's gotta have a slice. I expect he'd still take some of Yuki's punishment if it meant he got off. It might be a little awkward for Peggy to watch someone who might take Gary away from her, but I think she's the giving sort and would be able to find lovers elsewhere if Gary got into a committed relationship.

It also seems that Yuki likes sex with Matt, or at least to the extent that she is enjoying the feeling of accomplishment in having him be 'the tool' for overcoming her phobia. It's important to note that she's not gushing over him; she still is firmly going through these new techniques in order to be the best woman she can be for Gary. I really look forward to the strip where she feels she's ready, on her own and without coaching/staging, and the two of them have an amazing date/night. It will have been man many strips in the making, and I feel they both deserve to have a win in that regard.

I'm also curious how things are going to shake out once Zii has to explain to Sonya & Yuki that she moved out + Didi/Gary marathon sex et al. I could see both of them taking Zii's side, just because of their previous infatuations with her. I could also see Yuki going ballistic over Didi shacking up with 'her' man. I don't think that the two of them are going to be able to piece together that Zii is curious sexually about Didi nor that Zii did not communicate... effectively enough [read: using a ball peen hammer]... to Didi about her affections for her.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.