17-05-17 Starts trusting me too much

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/star ... -too-much/

BTW, Ma3 is 9 years old today! :ymparty:

Passing Through

Re: 17-05-17 Starts trusting me too much

Post by Passing Through »

Poor Zii. :(

Honestly, that's a pretty sensible place to go, moe or no moe.

Froboi

Post by Froboi »

I'm glad that Zii felt she could turn to Jung in her time of need, those costumes are hilarious!

I feel bad for Gary though, he's gonna spend all day worrying about Zii when she's actually safe and sound.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Hooray for 9 years of the strip! :)

It is nice that Jung provides a trustworthy support for Zii, but she is still foolish for causing her other closest friends panic due to her own BS (not that those friends are entirely innocent, however, her reaction is arguably more selfish than their recent actions).

Also, gotta enjoy Lita's "what a friggin' drama queen" expression. Haha!

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Moe cosplay : solves everything. Good to see Jung keeps his "sane person" seal.
Giz wrote: BTW, Ma3 is 9 years old today! :ymparty:
Inb4 Pedobear pic.

Monmaker

Post by Monmaker »

Geez, has it really been nine years? I still remember when Vol 1 was being kickstarted O_O

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I mean, Jung never actually lied the whole time. He just never answered the questions properly
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! Its the honest ones you need to watch out for, since you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid"

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

It stings right now, but Zii will get over it I'm sure. Jung'll help.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

Good ole Jung!

Happy 9th B-Day, Ma3!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Glorious. This man is glorious. So happy to have you back, Junghan!!!
Giz wrote:BTW, Ma3 is 9 years old today! :ymparty:
Barely legal! :P
Monmaker wrote:Geez, has it really been nine years? I still remember when Vol 1 was being kickstarted O_O
It's quite possible my memory is failing me, but was it??I thought Kickstarters did not happen until Vol. 4 or so.
Frostbite wrote:I mean, Jung never actually lied the whole time. He just never answered the questions properly
I think there's a job in Trump's administration for him somewhere. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

The girl in panel 2 is freaking me right out.

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Futon/air mattress on comic boxes is a legit sleeping arrangement. Until the cat bites into the air mattress and gets a rude awakening.

(Source: watched it happen to my cat)

D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

magicrectangle wrote:The girl in panel 2 is freaking me right out.
Yes, doesn't she know she's in the wrong comic? Everyone in Ma3 follows modern beauty ideals!! [-(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Happy birthday to the comic, Happy birthday to the comic, Happy birthday dear comic, Happy...

Oops. Possible copyright violation there.
OllieOrOlly wrote:It is nice that Jung provides a trustworthy support for Zii, but she is still foolish for causing her other closest friends panic due to her own BS (not that those friends are entirely innocent, however, her reaction is arguably more selfish than their recent actions).
Sometimes, when someone has upset you badly, you just don't want contact with them for a little while. It's a bit of a mess, but I can't blame Zii for wanting a bit of distance for a couple of hours or so.

Also, full credit to Jung, who gets Zii in cosplay, juicy and libricious gossip, and points for being a good friend, or at least listener, to Zii. I still reckon he started pursuing a serious relationship after Gary showed him that it was possible for a total geek, and now he gets much the same fun as the readers, Ramona, and a usefully exploitable co-worker. I think he's won this comic.
OllieOrOlly wrote:Also, gotta enjoy Lita's "what a friggin' drama queen" expression. Haha!
Mmm. Thanks for pointing that out.
Frostbite wrote:I mean, Jung never actually lied the whole time.
Of course not. He's good at this stuff.
Don Alexander wrote:I think there's a job in Trump's administration for him somewhere.
Oh, please. Jung deserves much better than to work in a paranoid hellhole. And one of Spicer's problems is that he really isn't half as smooth as Jung.
Don Alexander wrote:
magicrectangle wrote:The girl in panel 2 is freaking me right out.
Yes, doesn't she know she's in the wrong comic? Everyone in Ma3 follows modern beauty ideals!!
For a moment there, I thought "Blimey, Kiley's let herself go a bit".

But to be fair, we've had occasional minor characters like Ramona and the Concerned Matron, to show that Giz is quite capable of being more versatile than her usual mass-Hollywood-homely approach might imply. I kind of wish we got more such characters, actually; it's not like they can't be fun, and in a sexy way even.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

interesting....................................................... almost everyone calling Jung a "good friend"

if you look deeply you will realize he is manipulating her, making her "trust him" so she would do cosplay things in the future PLUS he is getting a kick out of making her tell "what happened"
ImageImage