09-05-17 Really hands-on

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 09-05-17 Really hands-on

Post by wiseguy »

Gary kind of processed closure with Kiley during the 4-some with Kiley, Matt, him and Peggie as she left, thus reason there was not much reaction
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

*gasp* Talking about the situation like reasonable adults and not being distracted by random sexiness?! Nothing bizarre and silly interrupting a mature and frank discussion?!

HOW CAN THIS BE?!

In all seriousness it's nice to see that DiDi is coming clean about the nature of her relationship with Kiley (at least the start of it).

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I agree. Strange things are afoot in Montreal. Communication, of all things. Is it a full moon? Pod people from Mars?

I approve of it, mind you. It's just strange to not have someone barging in through the front door, or groin-kicks, or the like. I truly hope that Gary & Didi can come to a friendly accord, maybe even friends-with-benefits once the truth comes about of Didi's orgasm hangup. Getting Kiley's take on the break-up could also be of immense use. All of these things, of course, are leading to help get Zii back into the apartment in a healthy relationship (horizontally or vertically) with her roomies.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Is Gary about to figure out that emotional intimacy is what DiDi actually needs?

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Unless Gary himself starts reminiscing about his brief time with Kiley in the next strip (and I don't think he will) that ship is still sunk and will never be raised. But will Gary figure out how to get Didi to orgasm? Hahaha hell no. This constructive conversation will be interrupted by a phone call or someone opening the unlocked front door.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Spidrift wrote:I think we know DiDi's motivation well enough.
Eeee-yup. That's Chastel all over.

pwbritt

Post by pwbritt »

Hello,

Did Didi actually have orgasms with Gary? I assumed that they were trying for hours but he never pushed her over the edge.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Fereshte wrote:Kiley certainly is hands on. I'm a little disappointed not to see more of a reaction out of Gary from hearing about Kiley. I guess I always felt they made a great couple and hoped they'd get back to it. But maybe he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. Which I find a little sad.
They're broken up. If he got mad about it, he'd come out looking like an asshole to many people. :p He's smart enough to know Kiley was going to move on, after all, she broke it off with him.

Lastly, Kiley isn't going to have any real relationship, when she believes her calling in life, is to basically get hands on, to help people. A professional sex worker is not going to have great lasting relationships, even if she just considers hers therapeutic.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

A K-BOMB dropped! :-o

It's sup... risingly ineffective!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)