Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

09-05-17 Really hands-on

Post by Giz »

Fereshte

Re: 09-05-17 Really hands-on

Post by Fereshte »

Kiley certainly is hands on. I'm a little disappointed not to see more of a reaction out of Gary from hearing about Kiley. I guess I always felt they made a great couple and hoped they'd get back to it. But maybe he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. Which I find a little sad.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

... has someone hacked the MA3 comic and are posting rogue strips?

I keep reading about someone asking questions to get ahead on the given situation and actually get straight helpful answers back!?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fereshte wrote:Kiley certainly is hands on. I'm a little disappointed not to see more of a reaction out of Gary from hearing about Kiley. I guess I always felt they made a great couple and hoped they'd get back to it. But maybe he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. Which I find a little sad.
Let's face it, Gary may occasionally talk about wanting a proper relationship with somebody, but he's still catching up on all the sex he missed out on for years, and finding that, yes, he enjoys it, thanks - and that tends to count for more for him than serious stuff. And, however much he liked Kiley, that was a relationship of less than twenty-four hours - and this isn't a romance novel. He didn't have time to form a real bond with her, or to decide it was true love. He liked her, he was sad when he lost her, but he's had time to get over it and plenty of other things to think about.

(Note that all he said about her to Peggy was that they had a history; she wasn't first on his mind in that conversation.)

Anyhow, regarding reactions - one almost gets the feeling that Gary is just noticing that DiDi is an idiot. I mean, he's been living with her for a year, he had to look above the neck eventually.

And presumably Peggy explained to DiDi what a bisexual was (probably with words of one syllable and lots of pictures), so she's actually beaten Sonya to approximately correct use of the word for herself.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TCampbell

Post by TCampbell »

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, right, good point. My memory was confusing DiDi's knowledge of the word "bisexual" with her knowledge of the Kinsey scale. My apologies.

Of course, even Sonya seems to have heard the word "bisexual" in the past; she just isn't very clear what it implies, and doesn't think to use it.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

C'mon Gary. Put it together. Call her on her bullshit with Kiley.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fereshte wrote:Kiley certainly is hands on. I'm a little disappointed not to see more of a reaction out of Gary from hearing about Kiley. I guess I always felt they made a great couple and hoped they'd get back to it. But maybe he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. Which I find a little sad.
It's better than him pining after her. I think he still has feelings for her, but she's moved on and so has he. Perhaps they could rekindle things if she were to view him as a boyfriend and not a patient. I think after her time with DiDi she wants to maintain a good distance between work and play.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Wow, I don't want to panic anyone but it almost looks like we could be getting dangerously close to plot development. :-)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Yessssss, Gary. Dig into this. Get to the bottom.

... By which I mean, get to the core of Didi's issues. You've had enough of the other thing.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

…and then Kiley strolls in, completely nude, and she says, "And now my dears, it's time for more hands-on therapy, for the both of you."
;)

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

...BlairFan, I have to clean up the glass of water I spilled from slapping the table after reading your comment.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

BlairFan wrote:…and then Kiley strolls in, completely nude, and she says, "And now my dears, it's time for more hands-on therapy, for the both of you."
;)
An Eiffel tower with Didi in the middle would actually solve all their problems now that I think about it.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

While it is perfectly possible to be a bisexual homoromantic, I doubt that is the reason for Chastel's appalling track record. =_=

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I think we know DiDi's motivation well enough.
---------
Spidrift