BANNED

Re: 06-05-17 Used me like some stranger

Post by Dorgengoa »

No, really, why is he smiling?
This is getting out of hand.

Mog_ur

Post by Mog_ur »

Looks like Gary may be hearing ... Round two.... FIGHT!!!!
:ymdevil:

Jobe00

Post by Jobe00 »

...and then something in Gary clicked...I mean SNAPPED!
"The future ain't what it used to be."
-Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Jobe
"Universes Exist in My Mind."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hmm. The fellow once more displays something approaching emotional literacy. Who is he and what has he done with the real Gary?

And while he still lacks a little self-awareness, one can't really blame him for the smirk. Crass or not, going from "virgin nerd" to "goinking DiDi" inside a year or so is going to rate as an achievement on most men's mental scales.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I swear if Gary of all people makes Didi realize she's in the wrong for using men for the sake of sex, and makes her see that she can't orgasm without an emotional connection to her partner I will lose what little mind I have left
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

Possibility of vertical calcium deposits forming along the center of Gary's back?

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Extremely low.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
This is getting out of hand.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Gary might be feeling smug right now but remember he was feeling pretty good after he had his first time with Kiley and that got yanked away later in the same day so be prepared for that to happen to Gary yet again. I could see a bunch of drama be awaiting Gary at his work or at the comic shop or somewhere else.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:Crass or not, going from "virgin nerd" to "goinking DiDi" inside a year or so is going to rate as an achievement on most men's mental scales.
Image Click the image for more!
Last edited by Osaru Sensei on Sat May 06, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Both of them are still not making the connection that Zii has got it bad for Didi. I think Gary thinks that Didi went to Gary on Zii's suggestion... borderline wingman-like. I think that Gary, while rightly upset, also just realized he has now made it on the map sexually. Once his burgeoning ego gets out of the way - probably by Didi bursting it by stating that Gary too did not give her an orgasm despite the six-plus hours of marathon sex - more introspection & investigation is required. Also, it still doesn't explain why Zii left, you two. Didi just handed you a puzzle piece, Gary. Stop putting into a spot it sorta fits.

Also, Didi admits that breaking up with Kiley did not hurt her that much. Pretty sure she missed her orgasm supplier, more than Kiley for who she was. The shameful pose she's in suggests she has at least a partial understanding that what she did with Gary (and more importantly, why) was wrong. I'll admit, she could be reacting to how he's saying it without fully grasping the meaning behind the words... sort of like how a dog will cringe based off of body language and/or tone of voice. But there's some feeling of guilt there, and I think that is a place that Gary could begin to leverage teaching Didi how to be a better/more considerate person.

Speaking of guilty pleasures, Gary, you deserve that smirk. You earned it. Just don't let it get to your head. You gotta keep earning it, the right way.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I'm reminded of the end of the first American Pie movie.

"She used me! I got used! ... Cool!"
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

This might be a new face for me xD

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hey, Gred. Glad to see you're still around. :-H
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

samtheman wrote:Gary might be feeling smug right now but remember he was feeling pretty good after he had his first time with Kiley and that got yanked away later in the same day so be prepared for that to happen to Gary yet again.
So. Damn. What?

Gary has accomplished this - less by his own brilliance than thanks to the usual string of improbable-sounding coincidences, but a wise man takes his smirks where he can find them - and in the absence of a crappy amnesia plot, the world can't change that. In fact, he'll be best off if he now gets the hell out of the situation he'd once have given a testicle to get into.
Last edited by Spidrift on Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.