Milnoc

Re: 02-05-17 I feel tellement guilty

Post by Milnoc »

OH DIDI, FOR [CENSORED]'S SAKE! ~X(

She's truly clueless!

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Despite being so horribly wrong, Didi somehow wrapped her wrongness around until she accidentally ended up correct. From certain point of view, that is.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

You can only be oblivious so much. Then it's oblivion.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Well, she's not completely wrong.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Indeed. Also, points to whoever pointed out in the previous thread that Gary might well understand the problem better because of his personal experiences.

However, the important question here is: Why does an anguish of guilt make DiDi flash her boobs at the world?

Oh well, at least her guilt-fuelled imagination gives us quite a hot Zii/Gary sex scene.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Is anybody else here playing Subnautica?

... I swear to God this is relevant, I'll explain in a minute. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Post by Patton »

I am still quite impressed at the efficiency by which Zii skedaddled with all her stuff in one night. Even if she lives light, One does wonder how much stuff she and Lita could accumulate over the course of the comic's timeline. Possibly more than could fit in her van.

I wonder if she got help. #-o :-??
lordoffiling wrote:Is anybody else here playing Subnautica?

... I swear to God this is relevant, I'll explain in a minute. :)
Gary morphs into Markiplier? :-B

Double post merged. The DAMNed
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

I don't understand the poses for this comic, and I haven't for quite a while. It might be more interesting to draw and maybe look at, but imagine if real people did half the things these characters do during a normal conversation.

Related to the strip, though... Well, I had something to say about DiDi, but at this point, it's just harping on the same thing everyone's been saying already. She's a moron, end of. Maybe they can have Isabelle fill in for Zii while she's gone.
This is getting out of hand.

rpr

Post by rpr »

...and the prize "Golden Neutron Star" for being denser than uranium goes to....

Didi! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Actually, Didi, you are not enterely wrong. Are we heading to the realitation of the "menage a trois" we read in the comic's title?

BTW, does anyone think Zii is being too childish here? "WEEEEEEEEEE, the person I wanted to shag is shagging another person! I LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!".

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

I can actually see DiDi's point of view on this comic.

Zii's flirted with/had naked times with/slept with numerous cast members over the course of time. Hell, Didi's seen Zii make out with Dillon and we all know that he has zero interest in women. Didi could easily write off Zii's interest in her as part of the "background noise".

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

LarsenSan wrote:Are we heading to the realitation of the "menage a trois" we read in the comic's title?
You're late. That became real in the strip for June 11th, 2008.
LarsenSan wrote:BTW, does anyone think Zii is being too childish here? "WEEEEEEEEEE, the person I wanted to shag is shagging another person! I LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!".
More "The person for whom I feel an overwhelming passionate attraction, but who brushes me off like dandruff, is shagging the person for whom I feel a very confusing new emotional interest. Loudly. In the next room."

I couldn't really blame anyone who found that a bit too much to handle.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

AnUnconcernedCitizen

Post by AnUnconcernedCitizen »

Bad News: It looks like this will keep Didi from having sex with Gary, at least in the short term.
Good News: It looks like this will keep Didi from having sex with Gary, at least in the short term.

But I can now imagine one of the many possible scenarios where Didi & Gary find Zii. While Gary is out of earshot Didi will tell Zii that she will not try to sleep with either Gary or her anymore because she will support Zii's love. Zii will get flustered and yell that she feels nothing for Gary, both to deny her interest in Gary and to get Didi to sleep with her. Gary overhears and sulks away. We switch scenes to a group of teenagers singing "Stick to the Status Quo", slowly panning out to reveal Kiley's television back at her home where Kiley is watching High School Musical. All is well with the world, as balance is restored.