02-05-17 I feel tellement guilty

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 02-05-17 I feel tellement guilty

Post by BlairFan »

Nobody feels guilt feelings like DiDi does. AND I MEAN NOBODY!!!
:p

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Didi, Didi, Didi . . .
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Dorgengoa wrote:I don't understand the poses for this comic, and I haven't for quite a while. It might be more interesting to draw and maybe look at, but imagine if real people did half the things these characters do during a normal conversation.
The cleavage-flash & her expression in Panel 3 are probably something like tearing at one's clothes out of frustration. Didi, I don't think, even notices her actions at the moment let alone her overt sensuality in general.
Dorgengoa wrote:Related to the strip, though... Well, I had something to say about DiDi, but at this point, it's just harping on the same thing everyone's been saying already. She's a moron, end of. Maybe they can have Isabelle fill in for Zii while she's gone.
Oh dear gods no. I'm not sure if Zii can handle any more train wrecks now.

As far as Didi's realization in Panel 4, while she's not entirely wrong she's not fully on-the-mark either. I wonder how long that Gary & Didi can keep up not realizing that Zii was in hardcore lust with Didi (and maybe confused with Gary). Hindsight isn't exactly 20/20 in Ma3, especially when you're dealing with Didi. I hope, for brevity's sake, that they find Kiley or Peggy while they are on their search for Zii. Kiley knows what Didi is like, and Peggy is smart enough (and was there for the lesbian foursome and probably overheard Zii confessing her love to Didi) and might help them reach the correct conclusion. One could wish.

I wonder what it will take for Zii to return to the apartment. Moving out all of her stuff is drastic. Will it take something equally monumental on the part of Gary & Zii?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Zii's main "reason" was Didi

she was ready to go full out with her, BUT at same time there is a growing desire for Gary AND ALSO she can't handle that Gary is better than her on something

and Didi is.......................... a complex woman

she is so dumb yet at same time shows gems of brilliance

she is so selfish and can't grasp what others feel yet she is willing to sacrifice her wants so others can have theirs

sometimes she is so harsh yet she wants to be sweet to everyone
ImageImage

leann123

Post by leann123 »

I'd rather see Zii end up with Gary.

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

How is she able to be right and wrong at the same damn time?!

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

Zii hasn't been a very good friend to Gary, so her leaving without even leaving her month's share of the rent is keeping with her selfishness. I don't think she knows what she feels for Gary, exactly, so Didi is...partly correct?

Of course, if Gary could grow a spine at a more than glacial speed, but that would likely also end the series. Still, not his fault. That'd be blaming the victim.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

I really feel like the title of the comic is the best and truest answer to this dilemma. In it's original form, it does refer to a stable polyamorous household, after all.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

AnUnconcernedCitizen wrote:Bad News: It looks like this will keep Didi from having sex with Gary, at least in the short term.
Good News: It looks like this will keep Didi from having sex with Gary, at least in the short term.
That would probably rate as an unalloyed good at this point. Gary has had the most impressive sex object in Canada, he knows what it feels like, he has the bragging rights. From now on, he'll be better off if he can just avoid the physically dangerous orgasm-addicted maniac.
worldshaking00 wrote:The cleavage-flash & her expression in Panel 3 are probably something like tearing at one's clothes out of frustration.
She hath caused her to rend her garments. Very biblical.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

leann123

Post by leann123 »

Hescotti wrote:Zii hasn't been a very good friend to Gary, so her leaving without even leaving her month's share of the rent is keeping with her selfishness. I don't think she knows what she feels for Gary, exactly, so Didi is...partly correct?

Of course, if Gary could grow a spine at a more than glacial speed, but that would likely also end the series. Still, not his fault. That'd be blaming the victim.
It would be interesting if she left not because of Didi, but because of Gary. If she left because of Didi, then its her own fucking fault and she got hit with karma. She could have been with Gary, but nooooo. She got greedy and rejected him.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Why don't they try calling or texting Zii and see if she responds? Like I posted before I have a lot more sympathy for Lita than I do for Zii. Hell I have a tad bit more sympathy for Matt right now than I do for Zii. Let that sink in for a moment.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Dorgengoa wrote:Related to the strip, though... Well, I had something to say about DiDi, but at this point, it's just harping on the same thing everyone's been saying already. She's a moron, end of. Maybe they can have Isabelle fill in for Zii while she's gone.
Please no. I've been hoping that they forgot about Izzy, or that she got hit by a bus and then set on fire somewhere off camera.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

That's it! Have Izzy search for Zii! She's like a bloodhound! :))

Platonix

Post by Platonix »

Spidrift wrote:
worldshaking00 wrote:The cleavage-flash & her expression in Panel 3 are probably something like tearing at one's clothes out of frustration.
She hath caused her to rend her garments. Very biblical.
She might also have been trained, Pavlov-style, to show more cleavage when she knows someone's upset with her, as it probably has a history of making people forgive her (in the short-term, at least, and let's not trust her to know the distinction.)

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Spidrift wrote:She hath caused her to rend her garments. Very biblical.
Not quite to the levels of weeping and gnashing of teeth, but yeah. That was my take on it, Spidrift.

Also very likely on the Pavlov-reaction, although subconsciously I would wager. I think she knows she is beautiful, but to the extent her beautiful dumbs-down people (or gets them pissy at her) I think she isn't fully aware of. Plus Didi has been extra animated in her expression these last few strips, which might suggest she has extra energy. Just like when Didi makes breakfast for folks who 'make her feel good' (ala sharing a bed sleeping with Yuki), she is invigorated from Gary's pleasuring of her. Six hours of sexual intimacy, and she's still going strong plus add in any adrenalin-fueled emotional distress over Zii's leaving... Gary's lucky he's not having to peel her off her the ceiling.

Of course, if he had given her an orgasm, then Gary'd most likely be in the ER and Didi would be a splat on the ceiling.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.