29-04-17 Why would she be mad

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Passing Through

Re: 29-04-17 Why would she be mad

Post by Passing Through »

'J' wrote:yeah, zii sure was inconsiderate in placating her insane, violent stalker, that gary brought to an event he knew she would be attending, despite being warned in quite explicit terms.
Yes, Gary was simply terrible that day. A complete and utter Didi.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I think we can all agree that everyone in the cast is terrible to some degree with Gary being the least terrible. How was Gary supposed to know that having sex with Didi would upset Zii? As for where Zii went, I'm now thinking she found that card in her butt crack and went to go crash at Maura's and Tess's place. If that's the case, that probably means that Zii will get dragged into the stupid wrestling subplot.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh yes, well remembered on the card. That is indeed a logical alternative.

Though why Zii would think she could stay with the Tempests is unclear. It'd be a big ask. On t'other hand, Peggy got the same favour from Sonya.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

'J' wrote:yeah, zii sure was inconsiderate in placating her insane, violent stalker, that gary brought to an event he knew she would be attending, despite being warned in quite explicit terms.
Zii did it because she couldn't get into Didi's skirt that night. Why it was her whole begrudging "Ol all right." She's turned Yuki down before. Zii wanted laid and knew Gary liked her (which Zii did not come off as liking at that point). Nothing in the warnings was "If you take her, I may very well have sex with her." :p

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

*ROLLS EYES* Honestly though...Zii only wants Didi for sex..she's acting like she's brokenhearted or that she wanted to DATE Didi. She just wants to have sex!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!! To be even more honest, it seems like she's starting to view it more as "I CAN DO BETTER SEX THAN (person) TO YOU DIDI!! HAVE SEX WITH ME AND ILL SHOW YOU" Rather than just "I think youre sexy and I really want to have sex with you." The vibe has changed, it seems more competitive.

Also: http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/a-song-pour-moi
Why didn't Kiley explain to Didi what the problem was...I mean, WE know. But no one in-universe but Kiley knows what Didi needs. Why didn't she tell her!? She's just doing what she was doing before but with more gusto! Ugh Kiley whhyyyyy....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

heads up, is not in the feed, but we got a new SOTR, so far I am the only one commenting on it
ImageImage

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Spidrift wrote:Though why Zii would think she could stay with the Tempests is unclear. It'd be a big ask. On t'other hand, Peggy got the same favour from Sonya.
Zii did agree to do a entrance theme for them so they might let her stay at their place because of that. What I'm wondering about is will Zii still be working at the comic book shop or will she quit that job so she doesn't have to see Gary? And will Zii quit her own band leaving Sonya and Yuki hanging with Izz who still can't play guitar worth a damn? Hopefully Zii isn't that petty but if she is then I don't care what happens to her at that point.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You're assuming that everything here is as big and traumatic as it might be. Zii may well just have grabbed everything and run, because she couldn't handle the situation; that's what she does. Now she needs to get her head clear. Give things a few days and we'll likely get a lot of reversion to the baseline. That's what this comic does.

Don't get all angry over stuff that hasn't happened yet, and probably won't happen at all. That's just masochism.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

riflow

Post by riflow »

Varanus wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Oh, I don't know. She's careless and impetuous, but she understood the problems she'd caused for Sonya quickly enough, and she realised why she'd lost Erik. She often acts without thinking, but she doesn't have DiDi's total emotional blindness.
Well yes I should clarify that Zii does tend to realize such things after the fact. It remains to be seen how capable DiDi is of this, given how it seems no one has ever demanded of her that she realize such things (i.e. while she did hurt past lovers they seemed to in the end be satisfied that they got to have sex with her at all, never demanding that she apologize or consider their feelings).

I still think it is tragically comedic that DiDi requires a deep emotional bond (or at least one she thinks is felt) to have the best sex and yet she is so emotionally shallow herself.
If anything just proves more and more why didi and Matt would be perfect for each other long term. Always unsatisfiable and amazingly selfish. Happy to screw around with other people too.

....also hi I made an account just because I was infuriated by didi.

All of the characters irritate me though truth be told...^^;

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And here it is again, more proof that DiDi is a Rule 63'd Drax the Destroyer. :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)