27-04-17 Need to get some sleep

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 27-04-17 Need to get some sleep

Post by Spidrift »

Speaking Franglais is part of DiDi's charming cuteness -- to which, Roxie is one of the very few people who are just about immune.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

wiseguy wrote:
Dorgengoa wrote:
wiseguy wrote:looking for a word close to them in Spanish made it easy for me

Croire = Creer= Believe
Mais = "Hay Mas" = something more
Toute = todo = everything
Partie = Partieron = taken
Son = Su = her
That seems handy. I'd apply it myself, but that would require me to learn another language I don't understand just so I can attempt to understand the one causing the problem. It's really not worth the effort, and it's not like I'm super bothered by it. Just kinda annoying to work through, so I tend to assume DiDi's just spouting random gibberish everyone else can understand.
the Ease sometimes I have with French, Portuguese, Italian and even Romanian ( but less frequent )... you should have it with German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish and others in Northern Europe as lot of common everyday words are pretty much close
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say. Should I be able to understand those languages because I speak English, or do you think I speak one of them already and can use it as a frame of reference? Either way, French sounds like rustling tinfoil and looks like Italian written by a dyslexic Greek dude. I can almost guarantee I'd be finding any excuse not to be in the same room as DiDi for any nontrivial amount of time.
This is getting out of hand.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Hera... this is some serious plot advancement it seems! Perhaps the one thing more taboo then showing more in the way of erotica than you'd find in a R rated movie. Here's hoping Gary has some internal monologue about the whole situation while cat/lead singer hunting. Maybe after the ravaging wears off he'll get the sense he feels guilty? He doesn't even need to know about Zii's interaction with Didi for that.

Further, I know it's been commented on to death and back but Hel's spikiest high heels, Chastel is fucked in the head. She needs some actual therapy, not just Kiley's special kind.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I agree wholeheartedly. It doesn't help that Chastel herself turned a rather wrongheaded attempt at therapy into something that reeked of sexual slavery.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*KLAXONS WAIL*

*ALL HANDS, BATTLE STATIONS*

*THIS IS NOT A DRILL*

No comments on Gary's ill-fated luck with the alarm?? That's like, THE WORST. When you just turn around to sleep again and the alarm goes off and the the night is OVER for you.

@Milnoc: I'm pretty sure I have that too, except of course the partially misspelled and overwritten word with the following explanation which makes it a unique collector's item!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)