25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

True_Avery

Re: 25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Post by True_Avery »

So Didi is selfish, but Zii was being just as selfish prior to this. This is like a karma loop that ate itself and burst into drama, with Gary as a casualty. While all entertaining, and I am liking the darker points to all the characters being explored more, I will say that the entire cast is getting fairly peaked in their unlikability as people. Even Gary is reaching this point where you wonder what exactly he cares about other than sex, but hey I can't blame him there.

Honestly, the only two that have really had little arcs and came across so far to an end that at least has me liking them both is my fav pairing of Yuki and Sonya - their insanity is largely isolated to the two of them (sans poor Gary, and deep in karma credit Matt), and between all the hate fucking they are realizing that hey, maybe we hate-like each other after all. Despite them still being wrecking balls where they wander, at least the two of them seem to be wrecking with the intention of bettering themselves. They also seem to have one of the few "stable" "relationships" going, in that they have their own crushes they're chasing but the two of them can comfortably hate claw each other to orgasms.

They are both tops for each other and are chasing their senpais - what a love story.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Well with one roommate down Gary will have to find another roommate to help pay the rent unless Gary's new job pays well enough that he can cover Zii's share of the rent. Maybe Peggy could become the new roommate? And yes, Didi is being selfish but everyone knew that already. As for where Zii went, who knows. I get the feeling that Zii has been put on a bus.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

True_Avery wrote:So Didi is selfish, but Zii was being just as selfish prior to this. This is like a karma loop that ate itself and burst into drama, with Gary as a casualty. While all entertaining, and I am liking the darker points to all the characters being explored more, I will say that the entire cast is getting fairly peaked in their unlikability as people. Even Gary is reaching this point where you wonder what exactly he cares about other than sex, but hey I can't blame him there.

Honestly, the only two that have really had little arcs and came across so far to an end that at least has me liking them both is my fav pairing of Yuki and Sonya - their insanity is largely isolated to the two of them (sans poor Gary, and deep in karma credit Matt), and between all the hate fucking they are realizing that hey, maybe we hate-like each other after all. Despite them still being wrecking balls where they wander, at least the two of them seem to be wrecking with the intention of bettering themselves. They also seem to have one of the few "stable" "relationships" going, in that they have their own crushes they're chasing but the two of them can comfortably hate claw each other to orgasms.

They are both tops for each other and are chasing their senpais - what a love story.
The sex part of the Yuki-Sonya relationship seems to be over now. They're dangerously close to being just bickering friends at this point.

And Gary has always been tiresomely passive, getting worse over time. Nowadays, he gets sex by being passive, which he appears to like (it's hard to tell much of the time), but he's still basically a lump to which stuff happens.

As to them all being selfish - well, yes, a bit... But DiDi has a fairly unique line in flat-out using other people as objects for her gratification. Zii might jump a guy for a quickie, and we've even seen her drop Sonya and Gary when chances seemed to arise with DiDi, but there's something incredibly cold about DiDi's behaviour in this strip. No interest in the other two as people, no emotional focus on them, just "Where can I screw my rocks off?"

Which comes back to the ironic point about her not listening to what Kiley told her, because that was all about the emotional focus being required for her to get her rocks off. So DiDi is aggravatingly dumb as well as selfish.
samtheman wrote:Well with one roommate down Gary will have to find another roommate to help pay the rent unless Gary's new job pays well enough that he can cover Zii's share of the rent. Maybe Peggy could become the new roommate? And yes, Didi is being selfish but everyone knew that already. As for where Zii went, who knows. I get the feeling that Zii has been put on a bus.
Nah, she'll be back in twenty or thirty strips. She'll just need to be comedically convinced somehow. This is that sort of comedy.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Yuki and Sonya just need to rekindle that flame after their gentle love making session. My otp will rise again, just like Cammy and Sandra will get together *Optimistically looks into the distance, clearly deluded*

I will say as far as Didi goes, I hope the arc to get her to realize all of this is longer than someone just explaining it to her and immediately getting it. I feel like she needs some kind of major change to crack through the iceberg that is her skull - a comedic change for sure, but she has been dense for way too long for a simple thing to get her all woke. Hell, she is going to probably end up sleeping through the entire cast before she realizes she is out of options for pure physical pleasure.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

If they do get a new roommate, i hope is someone we don't see coming.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

:-o =(( :-T :-s :(
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:
And Gary has always been tiresomely passive, getting worse over time. Nowadays, he gets sex by being passive, which he appears to like (it's hard to tell much of the time), but he's still basically a lump to which stuff happens.
Not like Gary could get laid any other way, and passive seems to be working for him anyway.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

brasca

Post by brasca »

AnUnconcernedCitizen wrote:Maybe it's already time for Kiley to meet her next sex-partn... patient. Seems logical considering Zii has come to a crossroads of sorts and needs to admit some things to herself about how she feels concerning Gary. And maybe, just maybe, Kiley won't have to actually have sex with this one. She totally will though.
Wishful thinking on that last part.

And wishful thinking on my part is that she'd crossover to Sticky Dilly Buns.

sparky

Post by sparky »

So, is Gary sleeping soundly or are we going to see Alchemy again soon?
(Please, please, please?)

Yarott

Post by Yarott »

Cortez wrote:Did Zii take Lita?
It is very easy to assume that, yes, she did. It is her cat, after all.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

But Gary had been the one taking care of Lita. These days, Lita spent more time with Gary than with Zii.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I'd say Lita was taken too. But Lita symbolizes Zii to some extent.Lita doesn't get along with most people, even so much as Lita sleeps with Gary from time to time. Not so subtle foreshadowing perhaps. Lita will probably give Zii the stink eye and want to go back 'home', or some other cat-based hilarity will happen.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I am cautiously hopeful.
Hopeful that this will FINALLY drive through Chastel's thick skull the notion that she is doing wrong.

Yay for consequences! Down with the status quo!

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Can we take a moment to comment on what's also important here? Didi's sexy "phooey" face.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

What if Zii was kidnapped by Izzy? and now she will try to be the 3rd roommate?

would not be funny after poor Gary rests, and see "Sad Didi"crying and hears her say she did not get the big O, he starts saying " I am sorry, I thought too the Swirly will give you that too. Is my fault, you are so beautiful, and you so nice and bla bla bla" and she gets "steamed up", and cuddles with him, and he gets "steamed up" too, and he ends up doing SGR again!!! but this time because Gary said "the right things", Did got stimulated enough that she gets BEST ORGASM EVER!!!

I think is VERY LIKELY Zii went to the farm ( where Kiley and Matt went to )
ImageImage