25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brasca

Re: 25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Post by brasca »

Just when it seemed like Didi could reciprocate. I don't think Zii disappeared for good. She never really had all that much in the way of possessions so maybe she's just taking a road trip to clear her head.

And while it's been said many times on Twitter I am deeply sorry for the stupidity of our border enforcement.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I did not expect Zii to up and leave, this really must have been hurting her.

Did she take Lita?

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh great, one's dead, another's disappeared, leaving only DiDi. Goodbye Menage A Trois???
;)

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Ok, first of all, I want to say that I don't feel sorry for Zii OR Didi
Everyone's pretty much said already what a selfish insensitive person Didi is, so I'll just skip it and move on to why I don't feel the least bit sorry for Zii
Exibit A: Does anybody remember the VERY LOUD sex that GARY had to listen to between Zii and Yuki?! As far as I'm concerned, this is Karma Backlash from that!
Exhibits B through Z: Zii has shown a level of insensitivity and selfishness that rivals Didi's. THATS why she's in this current situation. She's alienated practically everyone to one extent or another.
So while yes, Didi is being a hugely insensitive jerk right now, I view this as the perfect punishment for Zii.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Alexander Collins wrote:I really hope that Gary can find Zii and talk about this. I don't know about Zii moving back but if them getting it on is the only way to save their friendship them so be it.
If she left because she realized she caught feelings for Gary then he may be the absolute last person she'll want to talk to for a good long while, especially since he got to bang Zii's lust object DiDi while she didn't. Not to mention the casual way DiDi dismissed Zii before running to Gary may have hurt Zii badly as well, meaning she won't want to even see DiDi for a good long while either.

And all the alternatives where Zii might lay her head have complications she may not feel up to dealing with after the mess with her roommates. This means that depending on where she ends up, it may be a good long while before we readers see Zii again; she may not only have left the apartment, she may also be on her way out of town.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

themacnut wrote:<snip> This means that depending on where she ends up, it may be a good long while before we readers see Zii again; she may not only have left the apartment, she may also be on her way out of town.
That would seriously suck. We had such a dry spell not having Zii appear in the comic. Having her not be in the strip, yet again, would be awful. No, I don't think she's kaput. Clearing her head makes more sense. There might be some deep down repressed anger at Gary for him getting banged by Didi as well as Didi's insensitivity/ignorance/obliviousness; but if she gets to open up to someone halfway clever, the truth will come out on how she feels. How she comes to grips with that revelation, is still up in the air.

Truth be told, if Didi did take Zii up on her advances, I seriously doubt she would have gotten Didi off either. As stated before, Zii isn't the talkative passionate make-a-connection-type lover. She is kinky and experienced... but so was Matt. Just like how Didi quasi-pleasured herself on Gary, it probably would have ended with the same result. Maybe not 'dead' Zii... more likely frustrated and tuckered out Zii followed by incredulous and disheartened Zii at realizing that she couldn't give her lover an orgasm. Of course, Zii probably would have been semi-dead at least with all the orgasms she was giving herself trying to please Didi.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Ophelianime wrote:Ok, first of all, I want to say that I don't feel sorry for Zii OR Didi
Everyone's pretty much said already what a selfish insensitive person Didi is, so I'll just skip it and move on to why I don't feel the least bit sorry for Zii
Exibit A: Does anybody remember the VERY LOUD sex that GARY had to listen to between Zii and Yuki?! As far as I'm concerned, this is Karma Backlash from that!
Exhibits B through Z: Zii has shown a level of insensitivity and selfishness that rivals Didi's. THATS why she's in this current situation. She's alienated practically everyone to one extent or another.
So while yes, Didi is being a hugely insensitive jerk right now, I view this as the perfect punishment for Zii.
With regards to Ay: You mean the time Gary lead Zii's phallophobic stalker right to her and had the temerity to sulk about the outcome? He was being a complete and utter Didi and should have been thoroughly ashamed of himself.

With regards to Bee to Zed: That's not actually the case tho is it? There are plenty of people she's on good terms with, it's just that as far as nookie's concerned, Amber's gone and gotten herself a boyfriend, she thinks her bandmates Yuki and Sonya are bad ideas, Matt had weird wig requests and so forth. It's only Didi, who is utterly heartless and Gary, who's just died horribly, that she's alienated from. And they were the ones who did the alienating.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

of possible places Zii could go to and given that she took almost(if not all ) her clothes

from lest likely to most likely in my opinion

Band practice place ( as we know is rented per hour, plus take her clothes there? )
Izzy (yeah right )
Kiley( as far as I know she does not know where Kiley is at, that is why is so unlikely )
Sonya
Yuki
Van
Amber
Comic shop
Matt
the Wrestling girls
Ranch where Didi and Matt went to while ago
Last edited by wiseguy on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

AnUnconcernedCitizen

Post by AnUnconcernedCitizen »

Maybe it's already time for Kiley to meet her next sex-partn... patient. Seems logical considering Zii has come to a crossroads of sorts and needs to admit some things to herself about how she feels concerning Gary. And maybe, just maybe, Kiley won't have to actually have sex with this one. She totally will though.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I would have said I agree with you EXCEPT Zii took out her clothes, is what makes it unlikely she goes to Kiley even if she knew where she lives
ImageImage

AnUnconcernedCitizen

Post by AnUnconcernedCitizen »

Oh, I'm not implying Zii is going straight to her now (as you said, I doubt she even knows where Kiley lives). I just think that in general it would make sense for Zii and Kiley to meet at this point; I have no clue how it would happen.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

jbrecken

Post by jbrecken »

It's possible that she just took all her clothes to an all-night laundromat. Maybe her rocker attitude makes her throw the dirties into the drawers with the cleans.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

themacnut wrote:And all the alternatives where Zii might lay her head have complications she may not feel up to dealing with after the mess with her roommates.
Amber and Dillon's place looks safe enough. She's cool with Dillon, and actually developing an interesting friendship with Ruby. And her arrangement with Amber was a non-melodramatic friends-with-benefits thing; she found it frustrating when Amber cried off because she was kind of busy with Ray, but she didn't get angry or embarrassed. And she must know that any boyfriend of Amber's can't afford to get jealous about Amber's sexual past.

So that does look like the obvious place for Zii to run - except that it may be a little crowded. With Amber and Ray in one room and Dillon and Ruby in the other most nights, well, she'd just have to hope that Dillon's fabled sofa is as comfortable as advertised.

Come to think of it, I'd be amused to see Ruby's reaction to Zii's explanation of the problem...
AnUnconcernedCitizen wrote:Maybe it's already time for Kiley to meet her next sex-partn... patient. Seems logical considering Zii has come to a crossroads of sorts and needs to admit some things to herself about how she feels concerning Gary.
One snag; if Zii doesn't currently kind of hate Kiley, she's a better person than some readers think.

Look at Kiley from Zii's point of view. Kiley has now apparently dumped three of Zii's friends, hard, which is something that Zii dislikes. Adding insult to injury, one consequence of this was that she ruined Matt's usefulness as a fuck buddy. Plus, she poached DiDi from Zii's target zone, seemingly by doing everything that Zii does but better.

Kiley may need body armour when she next meets Zii.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

All-night laundromat seems like a reasonable suggestion. That said, I'd move away from those two, as well.
This is getting out of hand.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Did Zii take Lita?