25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

sparky

Re: 25-04-17 Rebound all over toi

Post by sparky »

wiseguy wrote: 2...................

would not be funny after poor Gary rests, and see "Sad Didi"crying and hears her say she did not get the big O, he starts saying " I am sorry, I thought too the Swirly will give you that too. Is my fault, you are so beautiful, and you so nice and bla bla bla" and she gets "steamed up", and cuddles with him, and he gets "steamed up" too, and he ends up doing SGR again!!! but this time because Gary said "the right things", Did got stimulated enough that she gets BEST ORGASM EVER!!!
Not "Oh, crap, I need to be at work!"? ;)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you know how his boss is............................... boss will say "Darng, the master scored again!" than tells Gary to not worry and come back tomorrow. after he takes care of his female roommate.
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:
themacnut wrote:And all the alternatives where Zii might lay her head have complications she may not feel up to dealing with after the mess with her roommates.
Amber and Dillon's place looks safe enough. She's cool with Dillon, and actually developing an interesting friendship with Ruby. And her arrangement with Amber was a non-melodramatic friends-with-benefits thing; she found it frustrating when Amber cried off because she was kind of busy with Ray, but she didn't get angry or embarrassed. And she must know that any boyfriend of Amber's can't afford to get jealous about Amber's sexual past.

So that does look like the obvious place for Zii to run - except that it may be a little crowded. With Amber and Ray in one room and Dillon and Ruby in the other most nights, well, she'd just have to hope that Dillon's fabled sofa is as comfortable as advertised.

Come to think of it, I'd be amused to see Ruby's reaction to Zii's explanation of the problem...
AnUnconcernedCitizen wrote:Maybe it's already time for Kiley to meet her next sex-partn... patient. Seems logical considering Zii has come to a crossroads of sorts and needs to admit some things to herself about how she feels concerning Gary.
One snag; if Zii doesn't currently kind of hate Kiley, she's a better person than some readers think.

Look at Kiley from Zii's point of view. Kiley has now apparently dumped three of Zii's friends, hard, which is something that Zii dislikes. Adding insult to injury, one consequence of this was that she ruined Matt's usefulness as a fuck buddy. Plus, she poached DiDi from Zii's target zone, seemingly by doing everything that Zii does but better.

Kiley may need body armour when she next meets Zii.
Not so sure Zii can be one to talk. Even now seeing she moved out because Didi had sex with Gary. Zii had sex with Yuki and Gary had to listen to it, with Zii knowing Gary was interested in Yuki, and Zii had no interest in Yuki.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Zii isn't being judgemental about anyone else. She's moved out because she can't handle the situation for herself.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DiDi, I am inordinately proud of your correct use of square brackets to indicate the extension of the quote that is needed to understand it out of context. :x

Now sod off, you selfish angel. =((
Cortez wrote:If they do get a new roommate, i hope is someone we don't see coming.
I think in this comic, we eventually see everyone coming... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm still waiting to see Jung in the throes of passion. Not that I'd find it sexy, but I wanna see how Giz does "smug" and "orgasmic" simultaneously.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Who says Jung'd be smug? I thought he was described as a thoughtful and generous lover.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Why would water be wet?
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Jung isn't that one-dimensional.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Name me one occasion when Jung wasn't looking ... Jung-esque.

And if he does look otherwise at that moment, well, that'd be interesting to see in itself.
---------
Spidrift