Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by Giz »

OldBrit

Re: 18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by OldBrit »

For all those who said Didi wouldn't return the favour - be careful what you wish for.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

There are worse ways to die! :))

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Death by snoo snoo!

And holy crap, this strip has reclaimed its place as the most erotic of the PixieComix titles!

(Impressive Gary 'arrived' twice* but managed to remain erect for another three hours... "Three hours later," as read by the SpongeBob French narrator ;) ).

*EDIT: from dialogue, just realised it was multiple times over the three hours, which is maybe more impressive, quick but continuous!

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Death by snoo snoo!
That's the first thing I thought of :))

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Ooh, nice development there. Gary's certainly got more stamina than you'd expect.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

More, umm, reiterative ability, certainly. But this might be credited to the DiDi effect. When she says "have sex with me", a heterosexual male has sex with her, whatever the circumstances. One imagines that dehydration may be an issue for Gary at this point.

And I guess that DiDi gets some points for unselfishness, considering that she doesn't appear to have reached orgasm. Though I don't suppose that she'll let the subject go now.

Also, will we see Gary in work this day? Reactions from Tracy and Jim may be amusing...

And also - once again, we see the loony over-specificity of the "no nipples" rule. This strip will definitely rate as NSF most workplaces...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Agreed. This may just be the most erotic of the MA3 strips, but it's a-ok with the advertising networks because no nipples visible? When will sense reign again?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Great foot placement! Can't help but feel certain body parts are out of place, but could be the perspective angle.

Also, I thought Peggy already helped Gary with his one pop stop issue. Does the Didi effect negate all that stamina training?
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Spidrift wrote:More, umm, reiterative ability, certainly. But this might be credited to the DiDi effect. When she says "have sex with me", a heterosexual male has sex with her, whatever the circumstances. One imagines that dehydration may be an issue for Gary at this point.

And I guess that DiDi gets some points for unselfishness, considering that she doesn't appear to have reached orgasm. Though I don't suppose that she'll let the subject go now.

Also, will we see Gary in work this day? Reactions from Tracy and Jim may be amusing...

And also - once again, we see the loony over-specificity of the "no nipples" rule. This strip will definitely rate as NSF most workplaces...
I've never felt that it was fair to characterize Didi as selfish, simply for wanting orgasms. She's actually very generous and notably altruistic, as evidenced by the first time she was going to sleep with Gary.
For the record, I don't think that all the cooking she did for Kiley was some sort of calculated manipulation, but likely largely came from genuine affection and niceness. If Kiley had wanted sexual reciprocation, or if she just wanted furniture moved around, Didi would have done it.
Didi actually refusing to pleasure Gary would have been massively out of character, though there was the possibility that hijinks would chase her out of the room or that some mixture of Gary's passiveness and her obliviousness would have left him untended to.
Glad to see that he's suffering from the opposite issue, his luck having reversed polarity, if not actually improved. This is a great strip artwise, as well.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Something occurs to me: Gary is not going in to work today. It is now 6:30am or so and he's been in marathon sex all night.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

7+ hours of pretty much continuous sexual activity and Didi is barely worn out. She's either some kind of succubus or a literal sex goddess. B-) And I don't know if the fact Gary can even be hard at all after so many climaxes can be attributed to stamina or simply Didi's "powers" but I am assuming it is mostly the latter.

On another note, Didi seems to be a bit obsessive in her determination. When something doesn't work out right she seems intent on just trying it again in pretty much the same way, somehow thinking that if she repeats it enough then she will get the result she is looking for. Here she thinks if she just keeps riding Gary then eventually he will "finish" in the manner she thinks is best. Perhaps that also contributes to why she is so poor at getting orgasms, she doesn't request her lovers to experiment with any different techniques or approaches, she just has them try again and again in the same way. And of course one has to note that is one definition of insanity. ;)

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

STOP IT STOP IT

HE'S ALREADY DEAD!

Goth Wolf

Post by Goth Wolf »

Am I reading this wrong or are those two not as sexually compatible as I had hoped, I was expecting a huge Didi O face from the swirly at the very least.
One tequlia, two tequila, three tequila ,FLOOR!!

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Its not necessarily a lack of sexual compatibility, Didi just has very specific foreplay needs that she is making no effort to let Gary know about (and indeed she may not even understand yet given how little of what Kiley told her sunk in). She enjoyed the swirly (enough to have it done to her for hours) but without a deep emotional connection (or at least a perceived one as Kiley didn't actually love her) it seems she just can't get an orgasm no matter how well she is physically stimulated.

So yeah, part of Didi's "curse" seems to be to have an idealized physical body that can't get an orgasm from purely physical means no matter how good her partner is.

Quote removed. The DAMNed