18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Solprime

Re: 18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by Solprime »

Spidrift wrote: And also - once again, we see the loony over-specificity of the "no nipples" rule. This strip will definitely rate as NSF most workplaces...
Don't forget the strategically placed big toe either. :) :D

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Lmao at Gary and "Hello, nurse!" at Didi in the last two panels. But now I'm afraid that Gary's luck is going to go very sour soon after his night with Didi.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I kind of want to see Gary use his Swirly on Zii to make her feel better. She would start singing "Walking on Sunshine" \M/

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

samtheman wrote:Lmao at Gary and "Hello, nurse!" at Didi in the last two panels. But now I'm afraid that Gary's luck is going to go very sour soon after his night with Didi.
Worse than that of a man who is literally giving up the ghost?

This strip confirms the theory that one of the few big series-long themes of the comic is "be careful what you wish for". All Gary's wishes and hopes come true, usually to crippling effect. His life is kind of great overall, but it has some strange moments.

Oh - and how many condoms do Gary or DiDi keep in stock? I now find myself imagining DiDi carry a small suitcase...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Goth Wolf

Post by Goth Wolf »

*sigh* Gary...... you are one lucky lucky Bastard
One tequlia, two tequila, three tequila ,FLOOR!!

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Alexander Collins wrote:I kind of want to see Gary use his Swirly on Zii to make her feel better. She would start singing "Walking on Sunshine" \M/
I suspect someone will be asking why the Swirly didn't work on Didi, and will suggest trying it out on Zii. :p

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

It occurs to me that what we have here are two sides of a coin come together at last. Didi, who can't climax, and Gary, who can't stop climaxing.

And they both got about three hours each out of each other regarding their respective issues. Interesting symmetry.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

here are some facts we have to see as "established"

Didi = she has a combination of good stamina and seemingly can't get a "plain physical orgasm" ( so she finds it hard to get exhausted ) and that means in order to get an orgasm "her mind" has to be stimulated with sweet talk and loving words and all that, and maybe as seen by upcoming Gary view, she has an "actual magic box" that gets guys climaxing fast (but that gift might be also the reason she does not physically orgasm )

Gary = Yes, he is climaxing fast, but virtually every guy that has been with Didi has come fast, but fact that he has done it with her MANY TIMES during 3 hours means he now has a stamina higher than most people and maybe Didi has no orgasm ( because Gary has not done sweet talk ) but she definitely enjoyed the swirly and made her return the favor ( and hope his star power would get her to orgasm as she still has not realized she needs sweet talk from her partner in bed )
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Ecchi-Spud wrote:HERE LIES GARY _________

LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH!!

:-bd \M/ ^:)^
Ecchi-Spud, :)) :)) :))

(BTW, his name is "Thompson.) ;)

SuperAnon

Post by SuperAnon »

take a sick day gary.

tomlouie

Post by tomlouie »

In light of Giz's announcement of delays in updates, poor Gary is stuck in happy sexy time limbo until the next update.

Stay strong Gary!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

tomlouie wrote:In light of Giz's announcement of delays in updates, poor Gary is stuck in happy sexy time limbo until the next update.
Did I miss that announcement somewhere? I gather that Giz is at a comics convention this weekend...
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

tomlouie

Post by tomlouie »

http://www.ma3comic.com/comics/14926857 ... 0-c2e2.png

Text: Hey, everyone, Giz here. I’m making my way to Chicago to attend C2E2 this weekend. It‘s a long drive, and ended up looking like Gary here after it. With that said, MA3 won't be updating regularly until I get back next week. If I can squeeze in drawing a comic one evening, I will, but if not, I'll post sketches I do at the show.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Thanks.
---------
Spidrift