18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:Also, I thought Peggy already helped Gary with his one pop stop issue. Does the Didi effect negate all that stamina training?
I got the impression that Peggy and Matt were helping, though it wasn't entirely explicit, but... Well, this is Gary's wildest fantasy coming true, and more to the point, yeah, DiDi. Partial training to date: Insufficient.
Dr. Jamming wrote:I've never felt that it was fair to characterize Didi as selfish, simply for wanting orgasms. She's actually very generous and notably altruistic, as evidenced by the first time she was going to sleep with Gary.
For the record, I don't think that all the cooking she did for Kiley was some sort of calculated manipulation, but likely largely came from genuine affection and niceness.
Don't mistake sentimentality for genuine goodness. DiDi is hugely sentimental, but doesn't understand other people well enough to be genuinely nice to them; witness this very strip, just for a start. And saying that it wasn't selfish of her to want an orgasm is fair enough, but the way she went about chasing it, using everyone in sight, was fairly appalling.
lordoffiling wrote:Something occurs to me: Gary is not going in to work today. It is now 6:30am or so and he's been in marathon sex all night.
It's a comedy. Therefore, he will go in and pass out on his desk or in a meeting. Talking in his sleep optional.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote: And also - once again, we see the loony over-specificity of the "no nipples" rule. This strip will definitely rate as NSF most workplaces...
Looks like we're limited to half moons too given the way Gary's foot is positioned in the 3rd and 4th panel.

Now I'm wondering if Kiley got any release the whole time they were together. If Didi offered then at least she was more receptive than many of us suspected. Might be amusing to know what excuses Kiley used to avoid Didi's attempts.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Huh. In a very literal sense of the phrase, Gary was "completely f***ed".

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well, she's more considerate than... any of his other lovers but Kiley.

(I almost wrote "livers"... tax day might be getting to me.)

leann123

Post by leann123 »

Zii, You could have been riding Gary, but nooooooooo....

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

This is one of the sexiest strips done thus far, especially considering it involves two the main cast. Combined with her strength & the Didi Effect, Gary is borderline powerless to stop her at the moment. Even passing out, it seems, isn't enough. Which I suppose is credit to Gary for being able to maintain enough of an erection for this leg of the marathon sexcapade. Almso, he can TALK! His jaw has also developed a great recovery time.

I'm torn. For the love of god, enough's enough. She isn't going to get off. Stop before it become necrophilia, Didi. But I also enjoy the sexual artwork we are getting treated to. Oh the humanity. :-??

I can only hope that Didi & Gary talk in bed afterwards. Maybe they can share their Kiley stories, and maybe... just maybe, a nugget of truth can be found concerning Didi's needs. I mean, he has the right ability to make her feel good. Even she has to recognize that. She will assume it is his stamina, though, because Didi is 'perfect'. Gary will question his own performance, probably find his 'quickness' sub par for a sexual encounter. But then Gary can probably do the math and figure out that 7+ hours of sex and she didn't orgasm from his abilities (yet other women have climaxed in far far less time). They both have areas to work on, but Gary will know there's something wrong... even if he has to Google her symptoms. Asking Kiley would be the next (some would say 'best') step.

Enjoy a sick day, Gary. You've earned it.
Spidrift wrote:One imagines that dehydration may be an issue for Gary at this point.
Indeed. I can only imagine how messy his sheets, and the two of them, are.

3 hours = 180 minutes divided by 3 minutes maximum duration = 60 + 2? orgasms pre Panel 4. Wow.

Scary place in my head now.
Last edited by worldshaking00 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

brasca wrote:
Spidrift wrote: And also - once again, we see the loony over-specificity of the "no nipples" rule. This strip will definitely rate as NSF most workplaces...
Looks like we're limited to half moons too given the way Gary's foot is positioned in the 3rd and 4th panel.

Pretty sure it's to cover Didi's vulva. Giz may be bending the rules as much as possible, but I don't recall her ever drawing a vagina on any character thus far.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

She has that GI Joe Kung Fu grip.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Abraxas wrote:STOP IT STOP IT

HE'S ALREADY DEAD!
Abraxas, look at the bright side, at least he won't have to go to work.
;)

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

And thus, Gary went from excessively blueballed to completely dried out :ymdevil:

It is difficult to predict where this will go. Our immediate instinct based on what we know of Didi and Gary is that nothing will change. Didi may feel disappointed, think Gary was at fault somehow (and seek confirmation from Zii), or believe she might actually be a lesbian. Gary may worry about what he did or didn't manage to achieve. This seems like the most likely scenario.

On the other hand, Didi does appear to be very intent on continuing no matter what, and actually enjoying herself to an extent, even if orgasm-less. This marathon may be what Didi needs to realize her sexuality isn't only about climaxing, and/or that remember what Kiley actually attempted her to teach. This, admittedly, sounds less likely.

Regrettably, Didi doesn't get enough benefit of doubt to make me believe she had any sort of genuine reciprocation or desire for Gary's enjoyment on mind when continuing at this point.
Abraxas wrote:STOP IT STOP IT

HE'S ALREADY DEAD!
EROTIC RESUSCITATION

FUCK HIM BACK TO LIFE!
Goth Wolf wrote:Am I reading this wrong or are those two not as sexually compatible as I had hoped, I was expecting a huge Didi O face from the swirly at the very least.
It just shows Kiley's diagnosis was pretty much spot-on. Didi does seem to be getting a lot of physical stimuli but her mental block on orgasming is as strong as ever.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

zoom

Post by zoom »

Dang, Gary just got ridden harder than a thirty year old city bus.
If he know what's best for him (geez, what am I saying!) he'll call in dead.
SIG229

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

Oh wow. I've been busy with.... life, and work, and stuff for several weeks now, and just remembered to check up on Ma3 again. I see I've got A LOT of catching up to do!! :D :D
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Gary has been ridden like the horse of a Pony Express rider on an long distance run. :-bd I hope he at least has the energy left to call in sick, though I think Spidrift's right, he'll most likely drag himself into work then pass out at his desk, with resultant hilarity.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

HERE LIES GARY _________

LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH!!

:-bd \M/ ^:)^
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

thedoctornw

Post by thedoctornw »

"I never thought I'd die like this--but I always kinda hoped."

Myself, I think it's going to take the Power of 3 to cure all that ails everyone--I mean, it is the name of the strip after all...;)