18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by BlairFan »

I just don't see how DiDi can be a succubus- she has so much trouble getting an orgasm. :?

Giz, as an American, I apologize for the absurd and unfortunate treatment you got trying to visit my country. I hope you'll forgive us. BF

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Do succubi need to orgasm to feed?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Apparently not, they don't even need to have sex to feed (though they certainly enjoy that method). Stimulating the male sexually just seems to give more energy/make it easier.

Albeit having sex at least once is still a biological need as their bodies will tear themselves apart eventually if they don't.

Given they are supernatural beings the equivalent of spaying probably wouldn't work, but it would be a great bit of "did the research" if in Dangerously Chloe they brought up how pet female ferrets that don't mate will get sick and eventually die and that is why they have to be spayed if one doesn't intend to breed them. B-)
Hyper Magi wrote:Apparently one of the questions the boarder guards asked her was "What's a comic book?".
How is it possible for anyone in the US to not know what a comic book is? Especially in the age of Marvel movies. That's more than living under a rock.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This reminds me of a quote. It goes something like this:

"Why would I read a book if there's already a movie out? Don't be stupid."

@_@ Of course, saying that about comic books is a whole new stage in laziness....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Giz ( even if it just1 or 2 times per year for 3 days ) should try to get an O-1 visa, but if it does not work out, maybe a P-3 visa sponsored by the people doing the convention.
ImageImage

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Yeah... that's not likely. Once you've been turned away, for any reason, crossing the border becomes much, much harder.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Spidrift wrote:Oh good grief...

My sympathy to Giz, and for that matter to people who hoped to see her at the con. And I dunno about anyone else, but this confirms my feeling that I won't be planning any US holidays soon. It's clear that US Immigration have gone unpleasantly nuts.
US Immigration law hasn't changed. She was coming into the US for work by her own admission without a work visa. It's not surprising to get turned back for that. The same thing would happen if I tried to fly into Australia where I've been living recently and attempted to clear customs for a job on a tourist visa instead of a work visa. The behavior connected to the denial of entry's pretty absurd, but that's another beast all together.

---

Back to Gary's adventures. I didn't expect DiDi to reciprocate. Albeit her idea of reciprocate seems to just extend over to another method to try and get herself an orgasm. Good on Gary for the sheer stamina required to survive multiple hours with DiDi. Someone get the man a title belt. He's probably the first person to survive more than a couple minutes with DiDi. Well. Survive might be a bit generous terminology wise...
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

on the twit Giz did about singing "banned from the USA"

it was hard not to think of her singing it with this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG21mcyVJbI

Banned down in a border crossing town
I was afraid they would tell me to hit the ground
End up like a dog that's been beat too much
Just Fearing for my life just covering up
Banned from the usa I was banned from the U.S.A., banned from the U.S.A.
Got in a little border town jam
So they put a note in my hand
Sent me off from a foreign land
To go back and not get to the con.
Banned from the U.S.A., I was banned from the U.S.A.
Banned from the U.S.A., banned from the U.S.A.

ImageImage

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Collarnorcrown wrote: US Immigration law hasn't changed. She was coming into the US for work by her own admission without a work visa. It's not surprising to get turned back for that. The same thing would happen if I tried to fly into Australia where I've been living recently and attempted to clear customs for a job on a tourist visa instead of a work visa. The behavior connected to the denial of entry's pretty absurd, but that's another beast all together.
That's technically true, but this sort of thing used to generally be let slide, especially by Canadians. There are all sorts of stories about officials since the election suddenly really coming down on the letter of the law.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Varanus wrote:And given how many people get through no problem is this really a problem with the country or this one particular crossing point? Regardless, this isn't really the place to discuss such things is it?
It is a crap shoot. If you're white maybe only once in a while does somebody decide to be an asshole to you. If you're brown you get an asshole every time (awesome).

Border patrol has been like this for a long time, it isn't new under Trump, but it is worse under Trump. They have a lot of leeway in how they enforce shit, and the laws are so specific and numerous that they can find an excuse to fuck with anybody they want to. Trump has them "cracking down" so yeah, worse now.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Come on, forum, I am disappoint.*

Here we have, after NINE years: GARY AND DIDI FUCKING!!!!

And it gets all of five pages, one of them dedicated to border patrol atrocities?? /:)

Anyway, I'm also disappoint DiDi made no mention of Gary's STAR POWER. To be honest, I'm not sure if she's managed to see his penis earlier and I'm just forgetting what has happened inbetween...
Spidrift wrote:Oh - and how many condoms do Gary or DiDi keep in stock? I now find myself imagining DiDi carry a small suitcase...
Well, I of all people should not delve into this topic since I really hate those "and then she'll get pregnant lol" comments everytime someone here has PiV. But perhaps DiDi takes the pill, it works magically 100% for her, so she doesn't really care.

Alternatively, Gary did not have 50+ orgasms, but a lot less, with most time spent by DiDi cleaning him up, then getting him hard again to wear the next condom...

*And relieved, in all honesty...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)