Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

leftturnonly

Re: 15-04-17 Du bon progress

Post by leftturnonly »

Gary should tag in Zii

Krendall

Post by Krendall »

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but will the book versions have different art that uncensors the strip?

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

The question now becomes will Gary and/or Didi actually learn anything from this experience? Probably not.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I think we can learn that Zii wouldn't fair any better. She doesn't have the emotional connection Didi requires either.

Zii doesn't love Didi. She just lusts for her.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Just going to say before I read the other 3 pages of comments that Didi needs romantic phrases during the act, which kinda hurts Gary's chances of success unless he can talk with his mouth full.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Well, it is impolite to talk with your mouth full. Maybe he could have a conversation with her beaver? Oh Canada!

Or as I mentioned before, ventriloquism, but that's just disturbing.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Yikes. I figured this was gonna get rough when Didi went to order in Gary as dessert but this is gonna be a kick in the pants for everyone involved. Zii is feeling the wrath of karma and this might be one of the first times someone has passed on her for someone else. More forced growing? Hopefully.

Everyone has covered DiDi and Gary fairly well but I did have one thought about DiDi... this shows she wasn't that attached to Kylie from my perspective. She's over it less than an hour from Kylie walking out and is seducing Gary (in the sense of a bull at full charge hitting a Matador is seduction) to hold try outs for her next walking orgasm dispenser. Yeah you can feel the burning romantic love and passion there.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Gary, she'll never learn to speak proper English as long as you talk to her like that!
:p

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

No wonder they put off the three main characters banging for so long. It's boring.
This is getting out of hand.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

SuperAnon wrote:There is almost something noble about Didi not being able to reach climax with anyone she isn't in love with. It's almost like a self-defense mechanism from shallow relationships that she's mostly had up until now. That being said, being shallow and using someone else isn't the answer either.
There is such a thing as Demisexual, having experienced it myself. It's no fun taking the hot girl at the party to her bedroom, only to not be able to perform cause all I knew about her was her name and she was fuckable. Doesn't excuse Didi for the way she's acting, but it doesn't have to be a "self-defense mechanism" either. What I'm getting at is, with all the different sexualities in MA3, it's highly possible that this was thrown in under the radar.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

cheshire86 wrote:"The Swirl is with you, young Gary... but you are not a Jedi yet." :D
"Do, or do not. There is no try."

DiDi, alas, begs to differ. There's a LOT of trying, without the final "do!"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

"use the words, Gary, than swirl her...... Gary, trust me""
ImageImage