15-04-17 Du bon progress

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Dr. Jamming

Re: 15-04-17 Du bon progress

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Predictable, yet disappointing nonetheless. Everyone saw this coming well enough, but it still feels uniquely bad to see the prophecies come true.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

FOUR HOURS OF SWIRLY?!?

You have to admit -- that is VERY impressive!! ^:)^
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I guess no lady can complain about Gary's endurance in bed anymore. All the lessons with Yuki paid off.

Though they might've trained the wrong part... Coughcough.

Back on the serious track, Kiley was apparently entirely right, but I feel sorry for her. So much effort put into Zii understanding what she needs and it all flew right out of the window.

Kinda feel sorry for Gary too for having to suffer through all that.
Cortez wrote:So while he couldn't get her all the way, it does seem like she felt something.
It's always been purely that she cannot orgasm that was the issue. She seemed to genuinely enjoy sex with Matt and Peggy's attempt at giving her oral.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Poor poor Gary. I wonder if he'll get a chance to redeem himself, maybe have a chat with Kiley (have they had an actual conversation since she broke up with him?). I also have a feeling that Didi will take the entirely wrong lessons away from all this.

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

All DiDi has to do is decide she is in love with Gary and things will be all right. Unfortunately, given their history, that's not likely to happen here.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, everyone has drawn the clear conclusions from this sequence, the Great DiDi Dam, it turns out, remains unbreached, and the creators aren't yet entirely bored with the anorgasmia gag (or the Gary-getting-exploited gag). And DiDi naturally never bloody listened to what Kiley told her, though I suppose "You need to work on making better emotional connections with people" is a very hard lesson to absorb. Especially for a monster of solipsism like DiDi.

Hmm. If this story gets back to Zii in full, will she become horribly prone to gloating at Gary - "See? Your famous super-power isn't all that great!" Not that he ever boasted that it was - it was all the women he used it on who did the advertising - but Zii doesn't see it that way. He may find her attitude very puzzling.

He may also feel that he has to consult Kiley. Have they interacted much since their break-up, aside from the weird circumstances of Matt's little orgy? It could be a rather emotionally weird and difficult conversation.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Spidrift wrote: [snipped]

Hmm. If this story gets back to Zii in full, will she become horribly prone to gloating at Gary - "See? Your famous super-power isn't all that great!" Not that he ever boasted that it was - it was all the women he used it on who did the advertising - but Zii doesn't see it that way. He may find her attitude very puzzling.

[also snipped]
Don't forget that she actually seems to be in love with DiDi. She may actually be able to pull it off and then she would be even more insufferable with the gloating.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I don't know about that sparky, I kind of doubt Zii is in love with anyone. The closest seems to have been with Eric and even that didn't prove true. She likes Didi well enough as a friend, but romantically all she has ever seemed to feel toward her is lust.
Ecchi-Spud wrote:FOUR HOURS OF SWIRLY?!?

You have to admit -- that is VERY impressive!! ^:)^
Didi herself has some endurance to be on edge like that for hours (notice they both built up a sweat). They're both quite impressive.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah. Is Zii really in love with DiDi, or is it just turbocharged lust? What is this thing you call "love", Earthman? Can Zii express deep emotional connections to anyone, or is she just good at convincing partners that they make her feel amazingly horny?

Note that she didn't get through to DiDi with the professions of interest earlier this same evening. Whatever Kiley said, she may have made it sound better than Zii has so far managed.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

John Matrix

Post by John Matrix »

How long has DiDi's orgasm story been going on, anyway?

I can tell the creators like anime, but I'm not sure they should've adapted storyline pacing from it.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

"The Swirl is with you, young Gary... but you are not a Jedi yet." :D

JackApostrophe

Post by JackApostrophe »

I don't believe for a second that Zii is in love with Didi. I'd sooner believe that she's in love with Gary, really.

Actually... has anyone ever been in love with Didi? Almost everyone is in instant lust with her, but love?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

John Matrix wrote:How long has DiDi's orgasm story been going on, anyway?

I can tell the creators like anime, but I'm not sure they should've adapted storyline pacing from it.
Since the night after the picnic, really. It was part of her character concept from the first. But that's the thing; it's not a plot so much as it's a fixed part of her characterisation.
JackApostrophe wrote:I don't believe for a second that Zii is in love with Didi. I'd sooner believe that she's in love with Gary, really.

Actually... has anyone ever been in love with Didi? Almost everyone is in instant lust with her, but love?
All part of the DiDi Curse; it's virtually impossible for a human being to relate to her normally, so she's never learned how to relate to human beings.

And yes, Zii's feelings for Gary are more like "normal" love. There's a large dose of sexual curiosity involved as well, obviously, but at least she sees him as a person.
---------
Spidrift

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

As the above user noted concerning how Didi relates to others, one thing to consider is how hard it is to fall in love with someone who herself does not seek or understand love. Didi has only ever had very shallow relationships both in what she gave and in what she asked for, despite apparently being a person who needs a deeper emotional connection. She's possibly the most socially incompetent person in the household.

Sheesh, books could be written about what kind of childhoods and genetics could produce these characters. :ymsmug:

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Spidrift wrote: Hmm. If this story gets back to Zii in full, will she become horribly prone to gloating at Gary - "See? Your famous super-power isn't all that great!" Not that he ever boasted that it was - it was all the women he used it on who did the advertising - but Zii doesn't see it that way. He may find her attitude very puzzling.
I could see that happening and then if Zii also tries and fails with Didi it might lead to her and Gary commiserating like two old war buddies. Also Gary doesn't really seem the sort, but could Zii's mocking lead him to want to prove to her (and possibly himself) the power of the Swirly™? Provided of course this experience hasn't shattered his tenuous confidence.

Also, as far as Zii and Didi, I think she might be in lust with Didi, but I'm really not sure about love. Overall it seems like her primary attraction has been physical, at least as far as I can recall. The same I suppose could be said about Gary, however he is probably more likely to want to pursue a relationship beyond the physical. And I have a feeling if he found out about Didi's wrestling adventures he would probably be quite interested.