Passing Through

Re: 13-04-17 Go on Lita

Post by Passing Through »

Poor Zii. :(

Sooooo... time for her to move out?

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Well, it finally happened. My thought was that Didi was going to be the one woman that the SGR *didn't* work on.

At the very least I hope we get a change in view so that Raamyah (?sp) gets another image to add to their avatar.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Huh, honestly didn't expect the situation to pan out... Welp, guess we have to wait for the volume release to actually witness the sweet details? Hahaha!
On a more serious note: the sense of sadness given to Zii is quite palpable. Even if she, irresponsibly or compulsively, caused her own low point here, the art makes her appear at least sympathetic.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DocMesa wrote:At the very least I hope we get a change in view so that Raamyah (?sp) gets another image to add to their avatar.
Well, Raamyah can always use that speech bubble right there. But yes, it seems that Giz and Dave have finally got tired of deferring yet another plot point indefinitely, and decided to move along to the consequences. Even if, logically, they should involve Gary's neck being snapped like a twig.

But I'm pretty sure that he's touched DiDi's breasts before now. Though the ensuing blood pressure drop may have caused a Transient Global Amnesia effect, I guess.
OllieOrOlly wrote:On a more serious note: the sense of sadness given to Zii is quite palpable. Even if she, irresponsibly or compulsively, caused her own low point here, the art makes her appear at least sympathetic.
As the Ancient Greeks knew, tragedy is not random horrible crap happening to more or less nice people. It's logical crap happening to flawed people because of their flaws. Because that's life; everyone has flaws, even heroes, and crap happens as a result.

So this is, in a very small sex comedy way, an authentic tragedy.

(For Zii. For Gary it's comedy. For DiDi... That remains to be seen.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Actually, weren't most Greek tragedies based on crap happening to people because their gods were assholes?
Yet still, I live...

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Depending on the author I think.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I wonder if Zii is jealous of Gary, DiDi, or both.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

'J' wrote:Actually, weren't most Greek tragedies based on crap happening to people because their gods were assholes?
Well, the gods were often assholes. But the classic theory of tragedy says that the protagonist gets clobbered because of hamartia - a tragic personal flaw.

Zii's hamartia is, well, vanity or greed... Or immaturity, which is the root of the other stuff with her. This has led to tragedy for her, though it's only likely to be temporary, because the gods of her universe aren't assholes. She's a tragic heroine because she has other virtues, which her hamartia overshadows.
Cortez wrote:I wonder if Zii is jealous of Gary, DiDi, or both.
Both, together and separately. She's physically attracted to DiDi, emotionally attracted to and curious about Gary - but she overreached, and so she not only got neither, she has to listen to them together.

Which is why she's strangling Lita, who doubtless feels like the victim in all this.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Ianus

Post by Ianus »

You know...looking at the title, Zii could join in. B-)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I have a theory!

Gary is unable to get Didi where she wants to go, Zii hears this, and charges in to save the day!
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I kinda sounds like she's enjoying herself though.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I don't think Lita is the pussy Zii wanted to be cuddling right now.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It's been awhile since we've seen Zii interact with Lita now that i think of it.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

DocMesa wrote:At the very least I hope we get a change in view so that Raamyah (?sp) gets another image to add to their avatar.
Spidrift wrote:Well, Raamyah can always use that speech bubble right there. But yes, it seems that Giz and Dave have finally got tired of deferring yet another plot point indefinitely, and decided to move along to the consequences. Even if, logically, they should involve Gary's neck being snapped like a twig.
I appreciate the thoughts, guys, and aw shucks if you didn't make me blush. :ymblushing:

For the avatar, I decided on using the actual "O" faces, because we knew the SGR was in use and effective. While the SGR is in use with Didi, we don't know yet whether or not it has been effective, neck snap or not. Once we see Didi achieving that incredible orgasm, I will be happy to add it to the gif. If, for some reason, we only get to hear it and not see it, I may have to follow Spidrift's suggestion of using the "audio" for it. Of course, this could be later retconned and the orgasm not actually taken place since we didn't actually see it, in which case I'd have to go back to the previous version. I guess we'll all know in the next strip or two, whether or not Didi orgasms, Gary stops prior to that, or they are interrupted somehow.

By the way, DocMesa, you got the spelling right! :-bd
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous