13-04-17 Go on Lita

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 13-04-17 Go on Lita

Post by worldshaking00 »

Varanus wrote:
worldshaking00 wrote:Maybe Peggy was just able to achieve orgasm via stimulation only?
That's what I'm saying, she was able to give really good and rapid stimulation. Peggy didn't expect to climax, let alone so quickly as I recall.
I remember it that they were doing it/scissoring for a while. The duration is what did it for Peggy, whereas Didi was just getting frustrated and not in the right frame of mind she needed to be in.
And it isn't necessarily that Didi is good at sex, but rather that she *IS* sexy and the guys she is with are just not able to satisfy her (but are so infatuated that they climax on their own despite Didi not doing the same).
Varanus wrote:Perhaps, but the "post climax" scene way back with the guy in an unconscious haze of bliss suggests its a pretty good climax regardless.
Sure, the guys are in 7th heaven! She's a sex bomb. I'm sure se probably wore them out too, in the pursuit of her own climax.
Also I got the impression that Didi sort of faked it? Call it early kayfabe.
Varanus wrote:Huh? Didn't we see in her own thoughts that she was getting somewhere with Matt? She faked with most guys but that wasn't the case there as he knew of her problem.
I think she was starting to get 'there' with Matt. I recall that a good chunk of their sexual positioning was her on top of him so there might have been increased stimulation to both her outer and inner bits. She might have actually got 'there' if it weren't for Matt's Gary hallucinations causing him to hiccup at the wrong moment. I'd consider that a testament to Matt's persistence & vast sexual stamina & experience that he was able to get that far with Didi. If you hammer a square peg into a round hole long enough, eventually you'll do it. Either by erosion or damage.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

leann123

Post by leann123 »

Don't feel bad for Zii at all. She could have had the chance to do with it Gary only to dump him to try and get with DiDi. Karma is a bitch. B-)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:I just don't know if there's enough comedy value for the writers in allowing Didi to be able to get off 'regularly' now.
I suspect that the "DiDi can't get an orgasm" gag is just over now. Going back to scenes with a desperate DiDi chasing increasingly unlikely solutions would just be unsatisfying for the readers and the writers. Though there's still comedy to be had in DiDi determining what does or doesn't work for her.
Gil Hamilton wrote:"Oh my god, I'm touching DiDi's breasts" as opposed to "Oh my god, I'm touching your breasts" makes it sound like Gary is not actually doing it, but calling it through the wall at Zii.
It sounds realistic to me. For Gary, sex with DiDi has been a kind of unattainable hypothetical ideal. Suddenly, now, the impossible has become real, and he's expressing amazement at that. He's not talking to DiDi or to Zii; he's talking to himself.
JoeNobody wrote:Just how much of a cheat would it be if this entire episode was a dream of Zii's?
Nah. This comic plays 100% fair and is entirely conventional on stuff like that. Dream sequences are indicated by scalloped panel edges.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

The battle begins. The legend of Swirly Go Round vs Lack of Intimacy and Emotional Connection-cased Anorgasmia. Who will come out on top? Will there be casualties? If Gary can get off from giving Amber a swirly, does he not even need to touch Didi at all, either?

OllieOrOlly wrote:Even if she, irresponsibly or compulsively, caused her own low point here, the art makes her appear at least sympathetic.
If someone's looks cause one to sympathize, one is already not being particularly objective. Drawn character or real person.
lordoffiling wrote:I have a theory!

Gary is unable to get Didi where she wants to go, Zii hears this, and charges in to save the day!
I know this is a Sympathy for the Devil / Die For Our Ship situation, but... What can Zii do that Gary can't? The only emotional side of sex that we know she's good at is 'making someone feel good about themselves', or at least Jerzy claims that. But she's all about avoiding the emotional connection. The last time they were about to try, Zii's reactions were more scary to Didi than relaxing.
Varanus wrote:The satisfaction from seeing Zii "suffer" isn't so much that I think she has a ton of bad karma so much as it makes her feel more human to see her not get her way, to be in a serious slump, etc. She's kind of a Bugs Bunny type of character, usually she seems so on top of things, just coasting through life and overcoming every challenge that comes her way with minimal trouble, so seeing her have to deal with failure is refreshing.
It might've been so initially, but recently (well, 'in her most recent appearances') Zii was getting her ass kicked relatively frequently. That's just the icing on the cake, I suppose. It's also how things work in long-term comics; if you even believe in things like 'someone getting their comeuppance' and such stuff, it can happen a long time after any readers start complaining the character's living without any consequences to their actions or without failures on their part.
Spidrift wrote:
Nightmaster wrote:People here like to forget about the tittle of this webcomic... get real guys. That trio (Gary/Zii/Didi) is bound to end together at the end of the series.
I'm real. I'm incredibly real. If I was any more real, reality itself would crumble under the strain.

I also speak a very little French, and sometime read interviews with the creators of this webcomic. Hence, I already know what the title signifies, and don't have to go looking for possible or actual sexual threesomes to explain it.
Just because a term's been used to denote a specific act in sexual slang across the world doesn't mean the SLANG meaning will be used in a COMEDY even if that's pretty much what people are expecting, right?
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:I know this is a Sympathy for the Devil / Die For Our Ship situation, but... What can Zii do that Gary can't? The only emotional side of sex that we know she's good at is 'making someone feel good about themselves', or at least Jerzy claims that. But she's all about avoiding the emotional connection. The last time they were about to try, Zii's reactions were more scary to Didi than relaxing.
Yeah. The thing with Zii seems to be that she likes sex, a lot. She's passionate about it (as well as being technically skilled). Go to bed with her, and you'll find yourself caught up in that passion. Which is great, and makes her a good lover. But ironically, her desire for DiDi may blunt that, by confusing her focus and distracting her from the very thing that works so well for her
Just because a term's been used to denote a specific act in sexual slang across the world doesn't mean the SLANG meaning will be used in a COMEDY even if that's pretty much what people are expecting, right?
Right. Giz is a French speaker. To her, "menage a trois" means literally "household of three". Of course, she knows that it's been used, for many years, to mean "relationship, probably sexual, involving three people", and more recently to mean "three-person sex" - but that makes the title of the comic a deliciously ambiguous pun. Which meanings are correct here? Who are the three people involved in each case? We'll have a full, lengthy set of answers to those questions when the very last Ma3 strip is published, and not a moment before.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Well, Gary's headless corpse'll cheer her up.
People keep making jokes about this, but recall that Kiley only got hurt that first time with Didi, and only a bit.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I have to wonder if Zii is thinking "is there anyone in Montreal not having sex" and will be relieved at the next yaoi meeting when Ruby tells everyone that she never went all the way with Andy because he thought the next level was ordering a 3 course meal. With this revelation Zii's spirits will be somewhat lifted and I'll be happy because it's been over a year since I've seen my beloved Ruby.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

Some time later, Zii wakes up from a fitful sleep to Lita swatting at the business card lodged between her butt cheeks. :))

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Maechris wrote:The battle begins. The legend of Swirly Go Round vs Lack of Intimacy and Emotional Connection-cased Anorgasmia. Who will come out on top? Will there be casualties? If Gary can get off from giving Amber a swirly, does he not even need to touch Didi at all, either?
I'd say Amber was his bigger crush for the longer time. Didi was less a crush and more a "She's my hot roomie" He's also gotten some experience in that time, so he may not go so quick.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

But this is DiDi. The one supernatural phenomenon in the comic.
---------
Spidrift

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

You're forgetting the other supernatural phenomenon in the comic, Gary's swirly.

This is really a case of the irresistible force against the immovable object.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I have much more sympathy for Lita than I do for Zii. Poor Lita.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Mutant for Hire wrote:
Spidrift wrote:But this is DiDi. The one supernatural phenomenon in the comic.
You're forgetting the other supernatural phenomenon in the comic, Gary's swirly.

This is really a case of the irresistible force against the immovable object.
More a collision of two irresistible forces...
---------
Spidrift

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

I view DiDi''s difficulty to orgasm as the immovable object here.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

LITA! BEST KITTY! :x

I've missed you so! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)