06-04-17 Return la faveur

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rogermart

Re: 06-04-17 Return la faveur

Post by rogermart »

MoonshadowDark wrote:Like it kinda hits him how unfair it is that Yuki, Amber, Amber's friends and Kiley (to his knowledge) all ask him for things and he never gets anything in return and he just BLOWS. UP.
He at least discussed that with Yuki.
In Amber's case she wanted to reciprocate and i think Gary knows that (Gary was the one with the problem, he came while giving the swirly and he fell asleep after that), the problem was their friends (except for Tracy, she unlocked his jaw in a really fun way).
Kiley was Gary's girlfriend for a day, she took Gary's virginity so she earned that swirly, and the next day she really wanted to be his girlfriend, she went to a convention with him, the problem there was Yuki.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Gary the self-cockblocker master

in seriousness

he needs this

Cup of Cubanito
ImageImage

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Like others have said in this thread, Gary simply does not believe that DiDi would ever be into him. She'd have to literally pounce on him and start ripping his clothes off for him to start getting an inkling of a clue that he might be wrong about that. DiDi is being far too subtle in her attempts to seduce him.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

'J' wrote:these two could have the dumbest babies ever
Assuming they can make babies with this level of interaction...
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

actually, if they had babies, and those babies were not brought up like Gary to be "squeaky clean" and they could use internet and watch current TV

the babies would not be as naive and would be able to understand metaphors and they would not be naive about sexuality.

many times Didi has shown intelligence, her shortcomings had been linguistic and of ignorance of certain facts.
ImageImage

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Post by Patton »

At a time like this, I wonder if we are going to get a Gary "draw me like one of your French girls" moment. =))
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

i laughed hahaha hoo boy this strip. Kind of hit the perfect comedy feeling! honestly when are teh last 3 times didi and gary hung out. how would he even know she HEARD about the swirly thing? and again, didi was set up from the beginning as Completely Out of Your League. Hehe, i got the shock of a lifetime when someone i had had a crush on for a long time actually asked me out for that reason, bet it would be like that for Gary. You gotta just be obvious about it @Didi AND Zii

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I can't wait for Saturday; this is getting good. Is Zii eavesdropping on their conversation, only to burst in at just the wrong time? Will Didi just come out and say she wants Gary to pleasure her, and would Gary beleive it... or act on it knowing that she's had a rough night? Things were a lot easier for Gary with that Lothario mask.

Gary's at about the right height, sitting on the edge of his bed, for Didi to just let her robe loose and smother Gary. Pretty sure he'd have to get the hint then.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I dunno; he might just think that DiDi's boobs were being uncontrollable. Which, to be fair, they do tend to be. And his best real reason for refusing to swirly DiDi would be the risk of having his neck snapped like a twig.

It still amuses me that Gary can assume that anyone is out of his league, given his insanely ridiculous recent sexual luck...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Normally I'd be frustrated at this obliviousness, but that shutdown is too good.

"Gary, I'm here in your room, late at night, with just my robe on, making flirty faces at you and talking suggestively."
"Of course I don't mind posing so you can practice drawing. What are friends for?"
This is getting out of hand.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I'm starting to wonder if the theoretical Zii Gary Didi final pairing would be more out of necessity of a third party being required to get everybody on the same page.

I am curious where this goes, on the one hand the obvious continued comedy of errors and misunderstandings seems like a likely route, but on the other hand Didi can be pretty blunt and straightforward at times, so she could in theory just drop all pretense and speak in plain "english".

If the former it is kind of history repeating itself, but if they go the latter it's off the map, and there be dragons.

brasca

Post by brasca »

On the one hand I can't believe Gary could be this dense, but most people in his league rule out anyone like DiDi having any interest so one would assume that she isn't there for sex.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

The way I see it to Gary there is nothing that unusual about Didi walking around in clothes that ooze sex appeal and talking sweetly, so of course he would take it literally when she said she wanted him to return the drawing favor.

I mean getting desensitized even slightly to Didi would kind of be necessary to keep from going insane living with her wouldn't it?

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I thought so, too. Again, Didi's kinda stupid, and kinda set to autoflirt. She should not try to be subtle.

Although he really ought to be naked.

Platonix

Post by Platonix »

It's almost tragic that the one character other than Gary who's witnessing this brilliant bit of karma is too dense to ask him if he's doing it on purpose.