06-04-17 Return la faveur

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Cortez

Re: 06-04-17 Return la faveur

Post by Cortez »

You know, i kinda hope this ends with DiDi and Gary bonding over their shared history with Kiley.

Not against DiDi getting a swirly, but it would be cool if Gary helped her emotionally to move on too.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I agree that them bonding over both losing Kiley would be good growth material for them, but that would require them to be communicating on the same wavelength. And while Gary is probably in a (more?) normal state of mind, Didi isn't. I mean, she's normally pretty dense, but she's distracted by thoughts of getting a new person (Gary) to give her an orgasm.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I just can't imagine DiDi really bonding with anyone over anything. She's kind of emotional teflon.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm very surprised that Gary is there and alone but what doesn't surprise me is that he's still as dense as he ever was and by the time Gary finally realizes that Didi wants to bang him Zii is going to barge in and makes sure it doesn't happen. I could see the next comic be Didi just pouncing Gary and Tuesday's comic be Gary and Didi about to bang but then Zii barges into the room and kills the moment.

Hfar

Post by Hfar »

....Pfffft! Oh Gary!
"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!" -Linus

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Behold, RODIN!

Rapidly
Orbiting
Dense
Idiotic
No-brainers
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)