Boomer_Gonzales

Re: 04-04-17 Do not make me beg

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

Did...did Zii just get friend-zoned?

:-o

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She's been there since very early on. She just found that she's been superglued there.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Once again lol at Zii's face in the last panel. And either Gary got another booty call from Peggy or he's with Yuki working on her manga.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hmm. If DiDi does find herself blocked somehow here, (a) her frustration is likely to lead to her demolishing the building, and (b) we should logically get another, repetitive sequence of Zii trying (and probably failing) with her.

So my guess is that DiDi will get to try it on with Gary, but something will somehow mess things up for her.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if anything happens, is that poor Gary will pass out from Didi's legs around his neck before he even has a chance to swirl her
ImageImage

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

It looks like Zii has the beginning of tears in her eyes in the 2nd panel. This is gonna sting...

Also, DiDi may have used her comedy teleport/superspeed to enter an empty room. Tess and "Hi, I'm Maura :x " were still about, after all... and they have uncanny spanner-in-the-works powers! Gary might be learning their secret identities elsewhere...

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Ow. Didn't see that coming, but that one's gonna sting.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I genuinely don't think Didi realizes that Zii is still offering to sleep with her. I think she thought Zii was only offering as a favor, and that she "spared" her that by thinking of Gary.

Remember, Didi's kinda stupid.

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

Not stupid so much as kind of an idiot.

Someone stupid would've probably recommended an all-female orgy and all things considered, upped the post cuddle awkward to eleven.

As someone with a lack of reason perhaps stemming from a severe lack of life experience, Didi can't see the obvious in front of her and will most likely continue going to Plan A regardless of Plan A's repeated failure. For evidence I present the (attempted) courtship of Didi by Matt.

Now that I think about it...I hope Gary's been working out. Didi's Plan A directives tend to stick around for a while.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

That was a pretty hard let down for Zii, even if it was unintentional from Didi. It took quite a bit of courage from Zii to bring up the 'begging', although it would have been more courageous for her to just proclaim her love/lust of Didi. Of course, there's no comedy in that.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Wow, I feel kind of bad for Zii, but honestly with her Didi obsession and the fact that it may just be a strictly physical attraction (and deprivation at this point) this might be better for all parties involved. Not to mention that if it's gotten to the point of having to beg, maybe she should be re-thinking something.

You know, I wonder if they could all go together and get some sort of group rate for therapy? :)

Now the question is how will things not work out for Gary and Didi? Or will things work out "better (and louder) than expected" pushing Zii's sanity further towards the edge?

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm sticking to my guns and predicting Didi flashing Yuki yet again because Yuki is already in Gary's room working with Gary on her manga. If not, then Gary isn't there at all because he got another booty call from Peggy after Maura tried to flirt with him.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

How did Yuki get there without anyone seeing her?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

May have been there already.

I have my doubts about Yuki, but it does seem we're in for another "My body is yours! Do with it as you please!" joke.

I actually hope it lands this time, one thing we have yet to see is what would happen to Gary if that he heard that offer. In the early days of the comic, the bloody nose would have had sufficient thrust to hit escape velocity, not so sure now.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling