04-04-17 Do not make me beg

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Maechris

Re: 04-04-17 Do not make me beg

Post by Maechris »

Boomer_Gonzales wrote:Did...did Zii just get friend-zoned?

:-o
Apparently.
Zii seems to be getting a very important life lesson here : You won't be able to have sex with EVERYONE you want to have sex with. Or even... not everyone you want to have sex with wants to have sex with you.

Huh, crazy how suddenly she's the Gary. I almost feel bad for her. Almost.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 04-04-17 Do not make me beg

Post by Don Alexander »

I actually kind of expected Zii to just fall over in the last panel because she was leaning into DiDi who just dematerialized. :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)