25-03-17 Heal their pain

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 25-03-17 Heal their pain

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:I doubt anyone could ever call Zii anything resembling a 'Karma Houdini' if she indeed dropped Gary to try to seduce Didi only to have Didi try to be intimate with Gary in favor of taking her up on the offer, but I have doubts this is what's going to happen.
I really, really hope that the "Karma Houdini" bollocks is dead, dead, bereft of life, resting in peace and pining for the fjords at this point. It only ever meant "Wah, this character behaved like a naughty person and didn't immediately get crushed by an anvil, and now my sense of moral self-righteousness is all confused", and I'd hope that even the meanest intellects have noticed by now that there are no low-flying anvils in the Ma3 universe.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

So who will move in once Gary's decapitated?

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

I am laughing so hard right now at Zii blocking herself like this.
If Gary actually gets Didi action before Zii could... maaaan. XD

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

This is what happens when you don't shut the fuck up during a seduction attempt.
This is getting out of hand.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

And here ladies, gentlemen and assorted other, the depiction of an individual who, having hoisted themselves by their own petard just won't stop pulling. An obscure French Canadian artist from the ancient year 2017. The auction house will be opening bidding for this fine painting at 3000 neo-Francs.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Dorgengoa wrote:This is what happens when you don't shut the fuck up during a seduction attempt.
I think Zii has been suffering a compulsion to mention the swirly whenever her sexual skills are questioned ever since she heard it shouted that Gary was better than her at pleasuring people.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

I said this once before: If Gary gives Didi his patented Swirly, she'll break his neck with her Amazon legs... :))

GKNolan

Post by GKNolan »

I posit a different possibility.

The Swirly-Go-Round does nothing for Didi. Zii can do nothing for Didi. Didi realizes that only her only hope is to find true l'amour.

Which begins her story arc for the next couple of years.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I think just about anything/anyone could get Didi's rocks off, provided they get her relaxed and give good romantic pillow talk. Zii has the skills for that, but she's not in her right mind right now. Gary, while learning, is still novice at best in the romance department. The Didi effect tends to have her lovers get right to business having sex with Didi.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Awww...poor Zii. Having to resort to calling it imaginary :p

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

many open roads are possible

we could have poor Gary having her tongue sore yet again as he has to keep swirling 3 gals, while zii listens all 3 getting it, and she mad that Gary is so great at the SGRtm
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:I think just about anything/anyone could get Didi's rocks off, provided they get her relaxed and give good romantic pillow talk. Zii has the skills for that, but she's not in her right mind right now. Gary, while learning, is still novice at best in the romance department. The Didi effect tends to have her lovers get right to business having sex with Didi.
Mmm. Sounds about right. Kiley's real secret may have been that, being totally straight, she wasn't distracted by desire for DiDi, and so she could actually pay attention to doing the sex right.

Incidentally, people here have been saying that Zii is being a horrible person, because, well, she is, but we're now seeing DiDi being not very much better. Two minutes ago she was tragically mourning her love for Kiley, and yet now she's back to chasing orgasms - and defining "a friend" as "someone I can use to get my rocks off".
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

GKNolan wrote:I posit a different possibility.

The Swirly-Go-Round does nothing for Didi. Zii can do nothing for Didi. Didi realizes that only her only hope is to find true l'amour.

Which begins her story arc for the next couple of years.
And Zii goes to learn from Dillon and Amber.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

someone

Post by someone »

Taigan wrote:While it's unlikely, I believe the title of this comic may offer a solution to Zii's dilemma.
With that cast and their tangled web of interlocking crushes and infatuations, what they need is probably a Menage a 33.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Oh, Zii...