25-03-17 Heal their pain

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bambikles

Re: 25-03-17 Heal their pain

Post by Bambikles »

So Zii managed to shot herself in her two feet in two strips. Remarquable. :))

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Cortez wrote:I wonder if Gary is already giving the other girls a swirly.
I'd bet good money that things are heading that way for Gary. Then both Zii and DiDi get loud confirmation of the Swirly's effect, which sends DiDi back to her room depressed, slamming her door in Zii's face, leaving her as frustrated as ever.

On the other hand, a twist would be Tess dragging Maura away from Gary, leaving him alone when a naked DiDi comes barging in on him, and she promptly pounces, leaving Zii out in the proverbial cold. Either way, no nookie for Zii. Poor Zii. :ymdevil:

It's for the best anyway. I think Zii will come away from any sexual encounter with DiDi profoundly unsatisfied, as I highly doubt DiDi has any concept of giving back; I'm pretty sure Kiley did all the work when she was "with" DiDi.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

brasca

Post by brasca »

Bambikles wrote:So Zii managed to shot herself in her two feet in two strips. Remarquable. :))
And she's still standing! I'd swear her brain was hacked by her shoulder angel, but she's just as horny for Didi so I have no explanation for her doing the right thing.

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

Oh Zii. You and your big mouth. :))

EvilSnack

Post by EvilSnack »

First, I have to say that this is the least objectionable arm-bra I've ever seen depicted.

Zii getting frustrated should not be a surprise at this point.

We know that any goings-on between any two of the trio, once they have happened, cannot be treated as if they had not happened; not even the MA3 universe can be that unrealistic. And because they are the central characters, once it has happened the comic's main storyline will be over, even if a comic with the same name, setting, and characters, by the same author(s) and artist, continues to be produced.

If we were closer to installment 1350 I would say that something momentous was imminent, but this far out we are going to have to wait.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Taigan wrote:While it's unlikely, I believe the title of this comic may offer a solution to Zii's dilemma.
People are always saying that. More sex rarely solves much in this comic, though it's often fun.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Nightmaster

Post by Nightmaster »

Because that is the obvious ending of the Comic when it hit the last volume.

Also cameo appearence of the trio on other comics hint at that ending as the future of Ma3

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Absinthe Green

Post by Absinthe Green »

OH Zii - SO close yet SO far...
"I will remember the kisses / our lips raw with love / and how you gave me everything you had / and how I / offered you everything that was left / of me." - CB.

hoquoc

Post by hoquoc »

Having sex with DiDi is the only thing that could make me regain any respect for Gary.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I love the transition between the third and fourth panel when Zii was just about to seal the deal, then transitions to her reaction after she completely blew it with her big mouth! :))

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Now that Zii has shot herself in her other foot can we see what's happening between Gary, Maura, and Tess?

Brux

Post by Brux »

Nightmaster wrote:Also cameo appearence of the trio on other comics hint at that ending as the future of Ma3
Huh? I must've missed that. When/where did that happen?
Spidrift wrote:Broken link. You doubled up on the http://
Thanks for the heads up, fixed it. Obviously, Poles cannot into urls :(
*slithers off to lurk some more*

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

"Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!"

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

It's the CIRCLE OF LIIIIIFEEEE (or Boneularity)

And it moves them all!

I doubt anyone could ever call Zii anything resembling a 'Karma Houdini' if she indeed dropped Gary to try to seduce Didi only to have Didi try to be intimate with Gary in favor of taking her up on the offer, but I have doubts this is what's going to happen.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

... 'Hears a noise"

Huh

'Bonk'

The plotarang has returned!

'Didi wants sex with Gary to have Orgasms'

all the plotarangs are coming back