23-03-17 I could be taking advantage

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

JTheCreator

Re: 23-03-17 I could be taking advantage

Post by JTheCreator »

I'm surprised DiDi is even naked seeing as her last one-on-one with Zii resulted in her needing to wear clothes at all times to avoid the offer of an orgasm, sans the shower scene - http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/no_t ... _myself_up.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I just love how Zii looks in the second panel, pretending to be Little Miss Innocence. ;)) ;)) :))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:I'm surprised DiDi is even naked seeing as her last one-on-one with Zii resulted in her needing to wear clothes at all times to avoid the offer of an orgasm, sans the shower scene - http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/no_t ... _myself_up.
Short memory as well as everything else, that one.

It does feel to me like everyone has been lying to DiDi about everything for so long, either to make her happy or to get into her pants, that she's become totally disconnected from the concept of "truth" or "reality".
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I must confess, in my guessing where this would go I never thought that Didi would have no idea what a rebound was, or how that could be taking advantage. She is a very confusing character, at times she seems like a reasonably intelligent functioning adult and then other times she seems woefully naive.

Now I can almost see her coming to the conclusion that a rebound fling with Gary would be best since she isn't interested in men. That might even have the side effect of helping her sort things out if Gary proved up to the task, since correct me if I'm wrong she only decided she was a lesbian after Kiley succeeded where countless others failed.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Zii is an interesting one there. I don't like the fact that she's trying to make herself Didi's next lover, but Zii never got the satisfaction of being with Didi after getting dumped by Eric (granted: her fault too). She's been lusting after her since her first appearance in the strip, so until she gets to have sex with her I don't think her desire will ever wane. I don't think she's truly evil for trying to swerve her way in; Zii is an opportunist in that regard... who happens to live at the same residence and thus has easier access to her amazon-ness. She might be slightly on the scummy side for not consoling her friend first, honestly, rather than putting the 'nude massage' moves on her. But not maliciously evil. Now Sonya manipulating events to get Eric & Zii to split up - that was evil in my book.

And while I wouldn't mind a set of Galaxia's bracelets, T_A, I think I'll take a rain check. I'd rather go make some Daimon! Settle on being a Witch for now, T_A?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Has it been established that DiDi wasn't only on the receiving end when she was with Kiley? Zii could be quite disappointed if this does ever go anywhere. /:)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Oh, Zii. That foot wound looks nasty, you should go get that looked at, post haste.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

sparky wrote:Has it been established that DiDi wasn't only on the receiving end when she was with Kiley? Zii could be quite disappointed if this does ever go anywhere. /:)
Good question. I think she's only done some heavy flirting and amorous talking, bosom-nesting, and hand & neck crunching via her own orgasms to Kiley. I don't think Kiley was really looking for sexual satisfaction from Didi, and Didi so completely oblivious to the needs of her partner compared to her getting her own rocks off. Or put another way, in Didi's mind there should be no reason why Didi's sexual partner wouldn't be in heaven if she wasn't there too.
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Spidrift wrote:Honestly, people talk about Sonya being dumb, but she's just little dim sometimes; she operates on the normal human range of thought.
There is no character anywhere in the MA3 universe that operates on the normal human range of thought.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
sparky wrote:Has it been established that DiDi wasn't only on the receiving end when she was with Kiley? Zii could be quite disappointed if this does ever go anywhere. /:)
Good question. I think she's only done some heavy flirting and amorous talking, bosom-nesting, and hand & neck crunching via her own orgasms to Kiley. I don't think Kiley was really looking for sexual satisfaction from Didi, and Didi so completely oblivious to the needs of her partner compared to her getting her own rocks off. Or put another way, in Didi's mind there should be no reason why Didi's sexual partner wouldn't be in heaven if she wasn't there too.
Which raises the question of whether she might be right. Is DiDi's sex appeal so shattering that Zii would be satisfied even if DiDi just lay there? After all, DiDi's male partners generally seemed quite happy with what they got.

Of course, (a) DiDi tended to fake orgasm with guys, leaving them with an unjustified sense of self-satisfaction, and (b) lesbian sex might be sufficiently different. So, who knows?
magicrectangle wrote:There is no character anywhere in the MA3 universe that operates on the normal human range of thought.
Well, modulo enough hormones to stun an ox. Or just make it very horny.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

GKNolan

Post by GKNolan »

All it would take from Didi is a single "Maybe you arn't lesbianing hard enough" or "Maybe you should take lessons from Kiley" to utterly ruin Zii's night.
And if it gets that far, it will happen.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

magicrectangle wrote:There is no character anywhere in the MA3 universe that operates on the normal human range of thought.
Jung comes pretty close, and I think a fair percentage of us have had a Eulice-type character grouse around. Eric's reactions and mannerisms when he was with Didi & Zii (at separate times, of course) aren't too off base. Yuki's father is a typical parent wanting his child married & with child; just because he drew hentai for a living doesn't change a desire to have an extended family through his daughter's new boyfriend/fiance/love hostage. Normal, too, is a damned & subjective term.

Although I agree with you for the most part. The characters in the comic-verse have to be exaggerated somehow in order for comedy to work in 4 panels.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Now it looks like Zii and Didi won't be banging either. That leaves Gary and Maura but I could see Tess or Gary himself kill the moment there.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Good question. I think she's only done some heavy flirting and amorous talking, bosom-nesting, and hand & neck crunching via her own orgasms to Kiley. I don't think Kiley was really looking for sexual satisfaction from Didi, and Didi so completely oblivious to the needs of her partner compared to her getting her own rocks off.
In other words, sex with DiDi could be (and probably will be if it ever happens) as one sided for Zii as Gary's sexual encounters with Yuki. And probably just as frustrating for Zii. Poor Zii. :ymdevil:
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:Oh, Zii. That foot wound looks nasty, you should go get that looked at, post haste.
You have to commend her on her aim, though. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)