Giz
Site Admin

21-03-17 Kinda like

Post by Giz »

TheEighth

Re: 21-03-17 Kinda like

Post by TheEighth »

Hang on...

Kiley would bang Matt with a strap on...so does this mean he's gonna let Jordan top him?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh dear. Kiley is becoming as dangerous as Gary to the sanity of our various heroes. And Zii's vaunted seduction technique once again looks a bit shaky.

(Basically, it looks like it always worked fine on people who actively wanted to be seduced, on some level. The moment she hits actual resistance, she collapses.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Yeah, that's what happens when you don't face any challenge for something for most of your life. Just the little bit of trouble, and you don't know how to handle it. : /

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

If Zii reaches for a bowl and a pair of scissors... :))

brasca

Post by brasca »

TheEighth wrote:Hang on...

Kiley would bang Matt with a strap on...so does this mean he's gonna let Jordan top him?
That's actually Jake who we haven't seen since 2011 (talk about another blast from the past) and when we last saw him he was fixated on Matt so this actually works for both men involved.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I hadn't recognised Jake; thanks for picking this up. (There were no tags when I first looked, and I vaguely assumed that this was either Jordan or a nameless extra.) Well, it's nice to know that he's coming to terms with his bisexuality. Actually, this looks suspiciously like another case of a character being given a bit of closure, like Angele and Vincent a few days ago.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Poor naïve DiDi...
On to 4th panel: from current info, both men seem to prefer being on the receiving end of activities, so as they are, it's akin to magnets of the same polarity being pushed together.

Have nice days/evenings/whatever time zone currently is, all.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they have made too many potential parings(or is it triads? ) of Gary-Yuki-Zii, Gary-Yuki-Sonya ( which has happened ), Zii-Didi-GaRY, Sonya-Zii-Yuki, Matt-Kiley-Zii, Matt-Peggy-Gary( which has happened) and this without putting in people from SDB and SOtR
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

OllieOrOlly wrote:On to 4th panel: from current info, both men seem to prefer being on the receiving end of activities, so as they are, it's akin to magnets of the same polarity being pushed together.
Actually, Matt is the definition of "polymorphous". Sure, he enjoys being pegged by Peggy or Kiley - but he also had a good working sexual relationship with Dillon, who only ever bottoms, and in fact Jake discovered his bi tendencies after being sodomised by Matt. If it's a source of sexual pleasure, Matt will do it.

Jake, on the other hand, has only every been depicted bottoming with Matt, and started getting women to peg him after their encounter. So I think that the odds are that in this case, he'll be receiving again. After all, there's no reason why Matt's Kiley fixation should be solely about being pegged; they did other stuff too.
---------
Spidrift

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Haha Kiley has caused all sorts of trouble hasn't she? Maybe she should skip town for a couple days. As for Gary and Zii, Gary might end up in a threesome with Maura and Tess while Zii makes zero progress with Didi.

GKNolan

Post by GKNolan »

Abort mission Zii. This will only end with lockjaw and a severe wound to your pride.

Actually don't abort mission. It's the only way you'll learn.

sun tzu

Post by sun tzu »

Zii, your friend is crying over her breakup, and your first priority is making sure you're her rebound.
Not for the first time, you are a selfish ass.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I'd imagine that the massage would feel better if Zii wasn't rubbing her jeans on Didi. Potential zipper issues. I'd also imagine the massage would feel better for Zii too if she was in the buff.

In fact, birthday suits for everyone!!!
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

sun tzu wrote:Zii, your friend is crying over her breakup, and your first priority is making sure you're her rebound.
Not for the first time, you are a selfish ass.
It's not pretty, but it rather shows that what Zii has for DiDi is an unhealthy obsession. She's not usually quite this much of a jerk. Plus, it seems to be a purely physical obsession. She's never seemed even slightly focussed on DiDi as a person - not even as much as she is with Gary, and half her concern there is with his lack of coolness. Even Senna wanted to boast about Gary being an artist, and thus a cool bohemian.

In other words, although they seem like friends when Zii isn't thinking about goinking DiDi, Zii is currently seeing DiDi as a totally irresistible pair of boobs on legs. It's really not healthy at all.
---------
Spidrift