21-03-17 Kinda like

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

GKNolan

Re: 21-03-17 Kinda like

Post by GKNolan »

To date, Zii has bulldozed Gary, Sonya and Erik (the latter with horrible consequences) to get at Didi.
She is not well, and will not be well until she deals with this one way or another.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I used to have hair like Kiley's. But you know the old saying-
"Hair today, gone tomorrow." :-?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I forgot Matt had that wig, it's been awhile since we'very seen him.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

I really can't picture this ending well.

Of the ways I can imagine this going, either Zii is going to fail to woo Didi possibly due to Didi being ignorant of the situation, leading to being depressed / discouraged (though possibly better off in the end). Or Zii will manage to woo Didi (which would be kind of sketchy given Didi's current state) but fail in the *ahem* performance, leading to her feeling depressed / discouraged not to mention possible hurt feelings and awkwardness all round. Or Zii will fail to woo Didi due to Didi realizing what she's doing and getting upset at her for being insensitive / taking advantage, which could lead to damaging their friend ship (though maybe it will get Zii over her Didi obsession).

And of course there is the wildcard of whatever direction Gary's current narrative is going to take, which could further exasperate whatever scenario takes place.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

You mean like Maura gets a swirly and everyone in the building knows about it (and halfway down the block, Maura looks like she's a screamer). :ymdevil:
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Do we have any woman in this universe who isn't a screamer? I mean, comedy, but there are quiet ones in reality...

I'd guess that Ruby will be the one exception; she's actually the comics' only full-on introvert, after all. But comedy may demand otherwise.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon and say that while this is not entirely unexpected and doesn't make me rage in the slightest, it does appear to be 'Zii at her lowest'.
At most hours after a breakup and instead of her usual 'oh poor you' reaction to those, Zii's all sleazy and 'uhm but I am cool and les fuckables, too!'.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
OllieOrOlly wrote:On to 4th panel: from current info, both men seem to prefer being on the receiving end of activities, so as they are, it's akin to magnets of the same polarity being pushed together.
Actually, Matt is the definition of "polymorphous". Sure, he enjoys being pegged by Peggy or Kiley - but he also had a good working sexual relationship with Dillon, who only ever bottoms, and in fact Jake discovered his bi tendencies after being sodomised by Matt. If it's a source of sexual pleasure, Matt will do it.

Jake, on the other hand, has only every been depicted bottoming with Matt, and started getting women to peg him after their encounter. So I think that the odds are that in this case, he'll be receiving again. After all, there's no reason why Matt's Kiley fixation should be solely about being pegged; they did other stuff too.
Perhaps although Matt may now be into pegging women instead of getting pegged by them. It might make things a little uncomfortable if he does get back together with Kiley.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I stand by the opinion that Matt will do anything that's a vaguely commonplace source of sexual pleasure.

If his partner isn't into some of those things, sure, it'll put the relationship under stress - but Matt is always putting his relationships under stress by being tempted further afield anyway.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote: Perhaps although Matt may now be into pegging women instead of getting pegged by them. It might make things a little uncomfortable if he does get back together with Kiley.
The term pegging is mostly used when a woman bangs a guy with a strap on though.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

brasca wrote:
Spidrift wrote:
OllieOrOlly wrote:On to 4th panel: from current info, both men seem to prefer being on the receiving end of activities, so as they are, it's akin to magnets of the same polarity being pushed together.
Actually, Matt is the definition of "polymorphous". Sure, he enjoys being pegged by Peggy or Kiley - but he also had a good working sexual relationship with Dillon, who only ever bottoms, and in fact Jake discovered his bi tendencies after being sodomised by Matt. If it's a source of sexual pleasure, Matt will do it.

Jake, on the other hand, has only every been depicted bottoming with Matt, and started getting women to peg him after their encounter. So I think that the odds are that in this case, he'll be receiving again. After all, there's no reason why Matt's Kiley fixation should be solely about being pegged; they did other stuff too.
Perhaps although Matt may now be into pegging women instead of getting pegged by them. It might make things a little uncomfortable if he does get back together with Kiley.
Matt

Get Back Together

... Does Not Compute

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Oh Zii - you're such an adorable scumbag
Cortez wrote:The term pegging is mostly used when a woman bangs a guy with a strap on though.
Yeah, I've rarely heard the term used to describe girl-on-girl
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Maechris wrote:I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon and say that while this is not entirely unexpected and doesn't make me rage in the slightest, it does appear to be 'Zii at her lowest'.
At most hours after a breakup and instead of her usual 'oh poor you' reaction to those, Zii's all sleazy and 'uhm but I am cool and les fuckables, too!'.
She knows if she moves slowly, she'll never get to have sex with Didi. Nevermind, it's supposed to be her friend and it's never looked like Didi had any interest in her and Zii seems to be more about banging the hot girl than any real connection :p At least with Gary, she seemed to have started some sort of connection.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

wiseguy wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they have made too many potential parings(or is it triads? ) of Gary-Yuki-Zii, Gary-Yuki-Sonya ( which has happened ), Zii-Didi-GaRY, Sonya-Zii-Yuki, Matt-Kiley-Zii, Matt-Peggy-Gary( which has happened) and this without putting in people from SDB and SOtR
Get the machete and a chain saw, it might be pruning season!

Seriously though, it's getting a bit overly complicated. I'd hate to be coming at this new.
Spidrift wrote:he's never seemed even slightly focussed on DiDi as a person - not even as much as she is with Gary, and half her concern there is with his lack of coolness. Even Senna wanted to boast about Gary being an artist, and thus a cool bohemian.
You know I didn't think about this with Senna. She might be a bit crazy, and not operating on the same level as the mere mortals like Gary, buuuuuut, she was definitely all about Gary when they were together. She might not have gotten it, but she put forth effort to take interest in his interests, and to take pride in his accomplishments. That makes her one of the better examples of a romantic partner to be found in MA3 so far. Which is crazy to say, and I'm open to being disproved, but that's how it's adding up to me.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Nah, not really. "Cool bohemian boyfriend" sounded like a bragging point with her, not taking a real interest in his interests. And she made it very clear that she just found his interests in games and comics tiresome and silly.

(The fact that some of us would agree that he was being tiresome and silly at times - the guy's in Paris, and he heads into a games shop? - doesn't change the point.)

The only thing to be said for Senna is that her bragging about and interest in a lover does go a little beyond "he's hung like a horse and he knows how to use it". She wants (ahem) the whole package - looks, sexual skill, coolness, novelty value - and she was quite happy to go hit the art galleries and tourist sites with him. She's even prepared to show gratitude in her own way; she's not full-on psychopathic. She definitely wants coolness on her own terms, though, and her relationship with reality is sometimes a little shaky.
---------
Spidrift